Stranger?

Stranger?

The rest of the week, went slow without Liam I missed him, I really wanted to see him, I felt like flying over to Australia but I couldn’t. It was Friday; so glad the week was coming to an end. In music, I got bored and realized the empty seat next to me where Liam would have been. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom, she said yes, I walked into the hall and went to my locker. In my locker was the picture of Liam and me under the mistletoe on Christmas day. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor and cried. After a while this boy walked past, seen me and said, "Umm, excuse me but are you okay?" I looked up, he was cute, and he had brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing jeans and a hoodie. I didn't answer him. He coughed, I then said through my tears "umm, yeah I'm fine" he sat down next too me and looked at me, he then said "I know your not, I know I may be a total stranger but do you want to tell me what happened?" I looked at him and said "well my boyfriend broke up with me and moved to Australia on Sunday and I’ve missed him ever since" he looked down and whispered sorry, I didn't care I then said "umm, I got to go to class, but I may see you around" he smiled and said "I hope so what year are you in?" I said "I'm a junior, you?" he said that he was a senior. Then I got up to leave, but before I left, he gave me a piece of paper and said "by the way my name is Nathan Scott" I smiled and said "Leila Coleman" he smiled and said "what a pretty name" I smiled and left. As soon as I got home that night I rang Lana and told her what happened, Nathan was defiantly flirting with me and I had to get over Liam. Lana was happy I had met Nathan as she though I wouldn't get over Liam. I cried myself to sleep; I didn't want to see Nathan on Monday.