Finally here.

Finally here.

I woke up to a huge empty room, and I didn’t know my way around, I got up and put my slippers on. I walked down the many stairs and made it to the big hallway we were in last night, but I had no idea where to go from there so I just sat on the bottom step and shouted “Liam where is your kitchen?” Liam soon came round the corner laughing and said “this way” I quickly followed him as I started to smell food. When we got to the kitchen I seen that all my family were up except my older brother, no surprise. Liam’s dad was cooking breakfast, pancakes, my favorite, I wonder if they are better than my brothers. I ate my breakfast, they were better than my brothers, I went upstairs to get changed as Liam said we would go out today, I was excited to go out and see Sydney. I was ready in about half an hour, I was wearing a pair of denim shorts, a light pink crop top and my white sandals, as Liam told me it was really warm out. I went into the bathroom and screamed, Liam and my dad came running up, my dad said “what’s the matter” all I could mutter was “spider” and I ran off, I was terrified of spiders and this one was huge. All I heard was a huge bang, Liam had taken off his trainer and killed it, thank goodness for that. Liam came in and said “all done, ready to go, we can go to the beach and you can meet some of my friends” I nodded, we walked down the stairs, but I stopped halfway down I noticed a picture on the wall, it was me and Liam, Cleo and Carlie’s party, his parents had took it before we left. Awe I loved this picture, I had to get a copy, I had been staring at it for just long enough when Liam noticed, he said “yeah I like that picture too, not a good night though” he tried to smile but failed. We carried on walking down the stairs. When we made it to the beach it was boiling hot, I was glad I wore shorts. We caught up with his friends he introduced me to them all, there was a tall blonde one called Casey, a tall black haired boy with his arm around the tall blonde called Mark, a short brunette called Demi and a tall brunette called Jamie. Liam introduced me to them and they said hi, I said the same back. The girls were really pretty, the tall blonde looked like a model and her hair was really long and straight. She walked over to me and said “umm, we have heard a lot about you” with a huge smile, I said “I hope it hasn’t been bad” trying to smile, but all I could think of was that Liam wanted to get back with me, I didn’t know what to do. She nudged me; I said “sorry what did you say?” she then said “I said, do you like Liam” I didn’t know how to answer that so I said “I’m not too sure” she nodded and walked back to her boyfriend. I really wasn’t sure, I mean I’m with Nathan but there’s a lot of chemistry between me and Liam that no one can break. Not even Nathan. I sat on the sand, and looked at the sea, it was truly clear, I fancied going swimming but I didn’t bring my bikini, and I didn’t want to ruin my clothes. Liam came over and sat next to me, he put his hand on top of mine, it felt uncomfortable, I felt I was cheating on Nathan, I forgot to text Nathan back. I got out my phone and read the text again “babe are you breaking up with me because Lana said you were only going to Australia to see your ex” I replied “no I’m not breaking up with you, it’s just his parents called mine for us to go out there because my ex misses me, I’m with him right now babe, but no we are not breaking up, unless you want to” I waited for a reply just staring at my phone. Liam nudged me and said “who you texting” I replied “my boyfriend” he was shocked, he managed to spit out “you moved on?” I had to answer truthfully, I turned looked into his beautiful big blue eyes and said “no to be honest, I think about you everyday, I don’t stop thinking about you, but Nathan asked me out and Lana told me to go for it because she said that I needed to get over you as you weren’t coming back” he looked at me stunned, while I was catching my breath back, he then said slowly “so you never got over me” I shook my head and looked down. He then lifted my head up by putting his finger under my chin and said “to tell you the truth, I never got over you either” and then he kissed me, as he kissed me my phone vibrated but I didn’t care. When he broke off the kiss he looked me in the eyes, I smiled and so did he, I then looked down to read my text, “no I don’t want to break up either, but if you want to get back with him, I’ll understand as you have been through a lot together just remember I love you <3 x” all I could type back was “I love you too” The rest of Liam's friends started a volleyball game; Liam asked if I wanted to join in I said yeah. I loved volleyball but we didn't play it back home. I was on a team with the girls Casey and Demi versus the boys Mark, Liam and Jamie. The girls won so the boys were sulking, it was truly funny, I looked at the time, it's five we have to be home, so I shouted to Liam "hey, we got to go" we went over to his car, it was a very nice car, a red convertible. When we got back, I ran up to the room to get changed into some nicer clothes, we were going into town for a meal. I put on a cream ruffle skirt, plain black thin strapped top and my black high heels, I put on my make-up, when walking out of the room I remember it would be colder in the night, so I went back and grabbed my long sleeved cardigan. We went to this posh restaurant, it was called Barnaby's it was a modern Australian restaurant. We had a lovely meal, I had fish and chips, and it was really nice. I went to the room when we came back from the restaurant. I got changed into my pajamas, I went to lie on the bed and read my book when Liam walked in, he said, "So, did you enjoy tonight?" I said "yeah I had a lot of fun and the food was nice" he smiled and started to take his shirt off, I said "what are you doing?" he looked at me stupidly and said "getting changed, it's not as if I take my boxers off, you won't see nothing I promise" I ignored him and went back to reading my book. My phone went off, Elle was ringing me, I answered "hello, what's up?" she spoke so fast I didn't understand, she breathed and spoke again this time I understood her, she said "babe Nathan is breaking up with you, he thinks something is going on and Lana keeps on telling him things of the past between you and Liam" i was shocked. I said "oh well umm, why didn't he tell me himself" she sounded a bit angry "he was going to wait for you to come back so you couldn't do nothing with Liam" I was shocked again, I didn't think Nathan would do something like that, I then said "right babe I got to go, I'm really tired goodnight" she said goodnight and I put the phone down, I texted Nathan right away and said "fine we are over!" he didn't reply. I put down my book and cried into my pillow; Liam sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed up and down my arm to comfort me. He then kissed my head and said goodnight. It took me a while to stop the crying but I finally fell asleep.