Missing Him.

Missing Him.

I had to go back to school today, I really didn't want to go; I wanted to be with Liam and no one else. But I had to go back to school for my grades, which I didn't really care about at the moment but Liam would be back in 3 days which I was really looking forward to. I would go see Liam right after school, so I could look forward to that to make school go quicker. So of course the day dragged, music was so boring without Liam, at lunch Lana and Adam were cuddling and I just sat on my own opposite them, wishing Liam was there the whole time. Lunch ended quickly and so did the last two periods even though one was P.E and I ran out of school as soon as the bell went. I managed to get Liam a present, I did end up buying him a watch but a really nice watch. It took me 20 minutes to get to the hospital, a long 20 minutes. When I got to Liam's room, I couldn't wait to see him, but he wasn't in his room. The nurse came in and said "Liam is getting some X-rays on his arm as it may be broken" I nodded and she left the room. I waited for Liam to come back he was only about 10 minutes, so it wasn't that long of a wait. When he came through the door I ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged back and kissed my hair. When he got into his bed I laid next to him and cuddled him, then gave him his present, I said "sorry it's not very big I had no idea what to get you" he then looked into my eyes and said "it doesn't matter about the size it's the thought that counts and it's perfect, I really needed a watch anyway." I smiled and he smiled back. I still think he was lying but oh well. I really couldn't wait for Liam to get out of here. While I was thinking he turned to me and said "I am truly sorry for driving that night, I didn't know what I was thinking" he had told me this once so I said "I told you it's okay as long as you are okay it doesn't matter" he smiled at that, I loved his smile. I had to leave soon, so I wanted to make the most of my time so I kissed him and that kiss lasted for a while but while we done that we lost time and the nurse came in and said "umm, visiting time is over, unless you are staying the night you have to leave" as I got up Liam grabbed my hand and whispered "I love you and I'm going to miss you like mad when you leave" which made me not want to leave but I had to, I had school the next morning. So I whispered back "I love you too, but I have school tomorrow so I can't stay, you know that" he smiled that smile and said "I know, I just hoped" while we were talking the nurse started to tap her foot impatiently so I got up and left and by the door I blew Liam a kiss. On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about Liam. When I got home I went into my bed for an early night, as it was nine, now I couldn't wait for the days to be over as I got to see Liam on the next.

Tuesday, double music, no Liam = very boring lesson. The day didn't start to well as my parents had work early and I had to prepare my little sister breakfast and she played up, so I ended up making her cereal, toast and a pop-tart and she just ate the pop-tart as the cereal was too bland and the toast was too dry, I swore she was goldilocks just waiting on the three bears now. Lana finally called me, I couldn't wait to drop my sister off at school.

At school, it was quiet without Liam again, which made my lessons really boring. So school went real slow, and I couldn't wait to see Liam after school. When school finally ended, I rushed to my car and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. I got to his room by running, great he was sleeping, do I wake him up? Yeah I'll wake him up, so I leant over his bed and shook him lightly and whispered "babe get up, I'm here to see you and we only have a few hours" he started to wake but then he rolled over to go back to sleep, so I kissed him on the lips, that soon woke him up. He woke up with a smile on his face looking in my eyes, I smiled back and he kissed me. I then whispered, "glad your up" and I giggled. He said, "I'm sorry I didn't wake up the first time, I like my sleep" I said "I know" and I giggled again. I was glad he was awake now. We chatted for a while cuddled up on his bed, I was glad he was coming home tomorrow though. As usual the nurse came in to kick me out, so I kissed him goodbye and walked out ready for the drive home. When I got home I went on my laptop and talked to Lana about Liam coming home tomorrow and that I couldn't wait, she said it would be good to see him again. I went to bed after talking to Lana.