Christmas.

Christmas!

It’s CHRISTMAS MORNING! Only a couple of hours till Liam was coming, it's now 8, I get up early on Christmas. My sister was already awake sitting on the edge of my bed, jumping up and down. We went to wake my parents up, and then we all went downstairs by 9. I opened my presents, I got some new clothes, a new iPod touch and a digital camera in bright blue, I loved it. Now all to do was to wait for Liam to come, only an hour left as he was coming at 12. IT'S 12, yay Liam is here. Liam came in with a box wrapped in red wrapping paper with a gold ribbon, it looks stunning compared to mine which was wrapped in silver wrapping paper, with a silver bow on it. We went to my room to swap our presents as we did we both smiled, he opened his first and he loved it, he said "it's perfect, how did you know?" I answered "I know you love exciting stuff, so..." he sang, "Now it's time to open yours" with a huge smile on his face. I opened it, it was a photo of me and him which Lana had taken when all four of us went out, it was I really good night, I loved it, he had put so much thought into it. I smiled a huge grin, and said "thank you so much, it's amazing, it's got so much thought into it and I love this picture" he looked at me and smiled then he said "you didn't actually think i would get you just that" I looked at him stupid and said "why not I love it, you know I like simple things" he then left my room, I sat there waiting for about ten minutes and he finally came back. He came in with a smallish black box, then he gave it to me, it took me a while to open it I was nervous. I opened it, it was gorgeous, it was a all silver heart shaped key necklace, it was really pretty, my jaw dropped. He smiled and asked "do you like it?" I said, "Do I like it? Do I like it? I absolutely love it" with a big grin on my face he came to hug me and said "it's the key to my heart" he laughed then said "kind of cheesy, I know" I didn't think it was cheesy at all, so I said "it's not cheesy at all, it's you" then I took the necklace out of the box, turned to Liam and said "can you put this on me please." and he did so. He commented, "wow it looks perfect around your neck, let's go down for dinner" as my mom shouted up that it was time for dinner.

After dinner I texted Lana saying “Hey, we finished come ova wen u ready Jx” Liam was helping my mother clean up after dinner, awe he was so sweet, I think my mother thought so too. My mother came over to me after cleaning up as I was playing with my sister and her new toys, she said "that boy is really nice don't let this one go, he's too nice and you can see he loves you, he wouldn't stop looking at you" they she fluttered her eyelids I think she was trying to hide the tears, so i gave her a hug. Liam then came over and said "I really like your mom, she's funny" I laughed and he just looked at me stupidly, and I just laughed again. Lana and Adam came about an hour later, then we just went down the beach. I loved Christmas as all day Liam carried mistletoe and made me kiss him at random moments, it was funny.

Liam had been a bit quiet the last couple of days and we were going to the beach tonight at the beach I turned to him and said "is something up?" he quickly said "no why?" so I said "well you've been quite quiet the last couple of days, I just thought something was wrong" he turned his head to look at the sea and ignored me, I was not happy, I hated being ignored so I shouted "don't ignore me! If something is up why can't you tell me?" he didn't say nothing and looked upset but I was so angry I shouted "stop ignoring me!" then Lana and Adam turned round to look at us I guess I shouted quite loud then Lana said "wow guys, what's up?" I walked off, quite upset, Lana followed me and Adam went to talk to Liam, I then explained to Lana what had happened. Lana was really surprised, with what Liam had done as it wasn't Liam's type of behavior, I really wondered what was up. I went home early, and I couldn't stop thinking about Liam, so I texted him saying, "why couldn't you tell me, I mean I'm your girlfriend, I tell you everything." He answered quite quickly but it wasn't the answer I really wanted he said "I know you tell me everything it's just this one thing I can't tell you." which I replied "ok" then he said "your annoyed at me, I know but I can't tell you, I'm so sorry" that was it I went to bed after that, I didn't want to reply.