Presents.

Presents.

It's Saturday December 18th exactly a week before Christmas day, so excited, today Lana and me are going to get the boys presents. When we got to the mall, we looked in a few shops before Lana found Adam his present she got him an iPod shuffle, which made me giggle as that's what I got her. After a while I finally found a perfect present for Liam, but it wasn't something I could just get very easily, I was going to buy him a skydiving trip, he liked to be exciting. It was perfect I had to go book it now, the date I booked it for was January 5th. We were really glad we had got the boys’ gifts and a week before Christmas, sorted.

Christmas eve, really excited to see what Liam had got me for Christmas, we were all going out tonight, should be fun, me, Liam, Lana, Adam, Becca, Cleo, Zach and Carlie were all going out tonight. It was 6, the sun was starting to go down as I was waiting for Lana to come call me so, we could go call Liam and Adam, then to meet the rest at the beach. Lana called me at 6.30 I joked around and said "if you called me any later you would have seen Santa landing on my roof" she looked at me stupidly and laughed. When we got to Liam's house Adam was there and even he said, "what took you so long?" and I laughed and pointed to Lana who went shy but giggling the same time. We got to the beach to see Cleo, Carlie and Zack all sitting there waiting, when we got up to them, they asked if Becca was with us but we all shook our heads and said no. The beach looked lovely tonight especially in Liam's we were sitting on a log quite far away from the rest chatting, I was trying to get out of him what he had bought for me for Christmas, he wouldn't tell. After a while we went back to the group and he cuddled me on the sand as I looked up at the stars, they were really pretty, as I was looking up Liam whispered in my ear "what you thinking about?" I turned up to look at him and said "you" with the biggest smile ever he kissed me. The night ended pretty quickly and Becca didn't turn up, I wasn't too bothered really. When Liam walked me home last night I was so excited, you would have swore I was 5 again waiting for Santa, Liam could see I was excited as he was smiling all the way home, I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.