Trying to avoid him.

Trying to avoid him.

The weekend flew by; I mostly spent it in my room. It’s Monday morning; I woke up late, great. I rushed to get changed and ran downstairs to make my sister and myself breakfast, but when I got down, my brother had made pancakes, I was really surprised as I got into the kitchen he said "I thought pancakes would cheer you up" with a smile on his face I smiled grabbed a plate and ate my breakfast, they were delicious. Lana came to call me and nabbed a pancake on her way out, I laughed at her. When we got to school, I tried to look for Nathan to avoid him, but he caught me, damn. I was walking in the yard to English and he seen me, left his friends and walked over to me, I smiled, he said "I was waiting for your call" with a smile on his face, I said "I'm sorry I thought it was too soon, I only just broke up with my boyfriend remember" he then said "awe yeah, sorry, I hope when your prepared, I'll be your first choice, anyway can I have your number" I went into my bag and grabbed my notepad and a pen and wrote down my number, he took it, smiled and walked away. I then caught up with Lana who spoke as soon as I got to her "is that him, awe he's so cute, you were right, did you give him your number?" I said, "yeah I know and yeah I gave him my number, but I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship just yet" she smiled. My phone went off in my bag, I got it out and read it, it was Nathan, awe dear, it said "hi just wanted to check it was your real number :)" I texted back "why wouldn't I give you my real number :)" he then replied, "well people have sometimes given me a fake number :( but you didn't :)" I left it as that and put my phone back in my bag. At lunch I was sat at the table with Lana, Adam and a space where Liam would have been. Nathan soon came past and waved and smiled with his friends, Lana looked at him, then looked at me and smiled. When he had left Lana whispered to me, "wow he is cute" with a smile on her face. I had to smile back. I didn't see Nathan for the rest of the day and I was kind of glad, I'm starting to miss Liam though the more I think of Nathan.