New Boy

New boy.

Today was Wednesday, not much happened yesterday except that Liam had started talking to us a bit more. So after I dropped my sister off at school, when we got into our school, we went to the usual place, by the lockers, where I was surprised to see Adam AND Liam, Liam and Adam were starting to become close friends. When we to them they were talking about going out Friday night but I said no because I had to babysit and Lana said she would keep me company so the boys were quite gutted and said to go out Saturday night instead which we all agreed to. After that we split up into our classes, I had music with Liam which wasn’t too bad as he sat next to me and we had a nice chat. The rest of the day dragged until P.E, which was last period and was quite funny as the boys had football so we didn’t do much but watch and cheer. The funniest thing was when Liam tackled Adam, Adam didn’t expect it and Liam is quite strong, it was quite amusing. I got home to an empty house, free house sweet, but then I seen a note on the kitchen counter which read “we taken your brother to hospital, Bella is down nana’s pick her up at 6 if we aren’t back as nana has bingo, by the way we have taken your brother to hospital because he thinks he broke his leg by skateboarding, love mom x” I looked at the clock 4 plenty of time. So I went up to my room and went on my laptop and Liam started talking to me, I was quite surprised so I just chatted back and he wanted help from me, he wanted me to help him get with this girl in my year, my friend Becca. Even though I liked him, I had to be a good friend and help him, which meant asking Becca.

It’s Thursday, today I have to tell Becca about Liam liking her. As soon as I walked into school I seen Becca, so I went over to her and went straight to the point and said “look Liam likes you, do you like him?” and while looking at me stupid she said “yeah” so I asked her out for him and obviously she said yes so Liam and Becca are now a couple, luckily Liam had second period with me in music, I would tell him then. So second period came and of course time to tell Liam, Liam came in and sat next to me bouncing on his chair like a five year old on Christmas Day and said “what did she say?” and I said “well…” purposely holding it out and he was on the edge of his seat by now and I thought okay enough “she said yeah” luckily the teacher hadn’t got there yet as he picked me up and squeezed me and repeated “thank you so much” it was a nice feeling but he was dating my mate for goodness sake so I shouted “Liam put me down!” laughing the same time.