Finding trouble.

Finding trouble.

All day today, I'm going to avoid Becca as much as I can. Lana wasn't calling me today as I told her I was going to call Nathan, I left at 7.45 to meet him, but he was no where to be seen, I sad there for five minutes and I thought he's not coming to meet me, so I walked to school on my own. I then met Nathan in school, I went up to him and said "why didn't you meet me today, I went to the place you said" his face was shocked he then said "I'm so sorry I forgot, Leon called me and then we went to school" I sighed but soon smiled and said "it's okay, I forgive you" I wanted to kiss him but I held it back, that's the first time I've had feelings for Nathan in that way. When I went to my locker after English, I seen Becca, I tried to hide but it didn't work. She came over. She had two friends behind her and said to me "meet me after school tonight by the bus stop and if you don't come there will be trouble and don't bring your boyfriend" and then she walked away without giving me time to retaliate. I seen Nathan on lunch ran up to him and just poured my tears in his shirt. He walked me out of the lunch hall and into a classroom, sat me down and then sat next to me. He said to me in q soft quiet voice "what happened, is there anything I can do" I shook my head and said through sobs "no, you can't do nothing, I wish you could but you can't" he rubbed my shoulder and said "what happened" I couldn't answer thinking of Becca wanting to fight me brought another set of tears, she hated me. The teacher of the classroom came in, I didn't notice her at first I was cuddled into Nathan's arms, she said to Nathan "is she all right?" he said "I don't know miss, she have hardly said anything" her heels made noises on the floor coming closer she then rubbed my shoulder like Nathan had done and said "whatever it is, I hope it's better soon" then turned to Nathan and said "I won't be here for the next lesson you can stay here if you like, but come see me when you find out please, Nathan" I felt his head move, he must of nodded. I finally spoke soon after the teacher left I looked up to Nathan and said "Becca wants to fight me" in a quiet voice. He looked angry and didn't speak. When his face calmed down he said "what a little cow, you better not go, Leila, I don't want you to get hurt" I quickly answered "but I have to Nathan, she said there will trouble if I don't go and she said not to bring my boyfriend I think that meant you." he looked quite sad, we sat cuddled before he said "okay I'll hide there please, it will help me and if she hurts you bad, I'll be there to help, okay babe" he called me babe, wow. I nodded. I went to last lesson as normal but Nathan came to my lesson instead of his own, he held my hand walking to class. I really liked the feel of it. Luckily I didn't have last lesson with Becca, when the last bell rang Nathan went to hide and I headed to the bus stop but in the way I got stopped by Elle and Miley, Elle said "you still coming out tonight" then Miley said "you know I haven't seen a smile like Nathan had on the other night on him for a while, I think he likes you, do you like him?" I smiled and said "excuse me, I have to go, I promise I'll tell you later, when we go out" I gave them a hug and walked off, my legs were like jelly when I got to the bus stop and seen Becca there. I walked over to her with my head held high, I then said, "okay what do you want?" she smirked and said "your little boyfriend" I was so shocked, she was jealous of me. I said "no way, I like him, he's mine" I completely forgot that Nathan was hiding I hope he didn't hear, I had a text, I didn't look at it just yet. I turned to her and said "you can have anything else but not him please, I need him, he helps me" she said "you had Liam you lost him, not my fault" the hit me really bad, I felt the tears coming but I fought them back and said "it wasn't my fault he left, I cried over him, he was my first true love and I think Nathan is my second so please don't take him off me" again I forgot he was hiding, damn. I turned and said "right I don't care what you do anymore, it's up to Nathan what he wants to do, do whatever you like, I'm off." I walked off, I opened my bag to find my phone to see whom texted me, it was Nathan, I was afraid to open it. It said "I'm yours am I, good to know, btw i love you and I miss you when you aren't around, so stay around babe xxx" I texted back "ha-ha you heard that did you, yeah I miss you when I'm not with you too, but I'm not sure I love you yet xx" he replied as soon as I sent it, he said "okay then, would you please like to be my girlfriend xxx" I replied with a yes. When we went out that night I hardly took my eyes off Nathan, we only held hands and hugged, we didn't go too far. I really enjoyed, we mostly split up in couples but we played a game of truth or dare, I got dared to run around screaming "what's up boys!" quite embarrassing to be quite honest. Nathan walked me home and kissed me on the cheek as a goodnight kiss, it was cute.