New friend.

New friend.

We're going to meet Liam's friends down the beach again today. I really did like them. I put on my new denim shorts I bought yesterday and my pink swing top, with my white sandals again. When we got to the beach me and Liam split up I went to the girls and he went to the guys, Casey came and gave me a hug, I was quite surprised. Casey and me were becoming close friends. Casey was telling me that she was having a party on Friday and everyone was invited including me. I was really excited. She was turning 18; I wasn't turning 18 for another couple of months. I asked Casey "have you got a dress to wear?" she said no so I said "do you wanna go to the mall tomorrow" she said "yeah sure, should i pick you up tomorrow at about 2 after lunch" I nodded. Liam called me to go over by him, so I slowly walked over, when I got there he asked me "do you love me?" I was surprised by this question. I finally answered and nodded, he turned to the boy who's name I think is Mark and said "see I told you" then the bit called Mark said to me "then why won't you go out with him?" I said "well, I'm going back to America Saturday and I don't do long distance relationships, but I do love him, I've not loved someone like him" none of them said anything so I walked back to the girls when I got there Demi said "what was that all about?" I laughed and said "they wanted to know if I loved Liam" Demi joined in on my laughter but Casey said "well do you?" I smiled and nodded, while looking at Liam. Then Casey laughed. I was going to miss these when I left, I really didn't want to go back. We stayed at the beach till 9 then Liam drove home, I asked him "why did you ask me that question earlier?" he giggled and then said "well they were asking me, why hadn't I got with you yet and I explained but they didn't believe me but I knew they would believe you" I laughed. When we got back to the house I went up to get changed, I put my favorite pajamas on, they were so warm, and then I put my slippers on and went downstairs. Liam's parents, my parents and my little sister were watching TV in the living room, so I went to look around, I found my brother in the spare room. I walked in the spare room and sat on the bed to talk to my brother, I said "remember you said that I would move on, yeah I haven't" he giggled "I didn't say it would be easy to move on, but maybe you don't want to move on?" I thought about that, I didn't want to move on, that was the thing. "your right I don't want to move on, thanks Marcus you've helped a lot" I gave him a hug before running out, to find Liam. I searched everywhere in the house and Liam wasn't in it, I remember the shed, I went out the garden and seen a light on in the shed. I knocked lightly on the door, Liam shouted for me to come in. I walked in, he was just lying across two of the beanbags, no TV nothing just lying there looking up to the ceiling. I said "hey, I'm sorry" he sat up and gestured for me to sit on the beanbag next to him. He then said "what for?" I thought before answering, I then said "well I've been trying to push my feelings for you away because we don't live near each other" he giggled, "what are you giggling about?" I asked, he said "I guessed" with a grin on his face. I did love him, I couldn't deny that but we lived too far apart, then he kissed me, I was not expecting that, I thought he got what I said, I really had to explain more, but I couldn't pull away I just kissed him back. We didn't talk for the rest of the night, I enjoyed but I didn't want it this way, now I'm attached. We slept in the same bed again but this time we were cuddling it felt so nice.