He's Back!

He’s back!

Today was the day Liam came back December 5th, so excited. Lana called me and we left straightaway, I really wanted today to end. When we got to school, we met at the lockers and Liam was there, I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever, then I asked him "wait how are you here" he said "I got left out early and came straight to school to see you" with a smile on his face. I kissed him, then the teacher walked past and said "keep your lips to yourselves miss Coleman and mister Greene" I went so red it was shocking and then Liam laughed at my face, I had to laugh then Lana and Adam joined in. The rest of the day actually went quite quick, I think it was because he was there. Liam came over mine after school, we went into my room and cuddled on the bed I was quite surprised when he said "umm babe" then he turned to look at me, i froze, he then carried on "I think we should move to the next level." I didn't have any idea what he was off about I was already engaged to him what else could there be, so I said "what do you mean?" then he said "well we finish school next year, I want to plan ahead what we will do when we leave school" he was so cute, he wanted to know about the future I said "what where we are going to live, things like that?" then he said "yeah exactly" I hadn't planned the future at all so I didn't have any idea on what we were going to do, so I asked him "did you come up with anything?" he said "yeah, I did actually, I was planning to buy a house for me and you and maybe Lana and Adam to save on rent." I was so shocked about how much he had planned I just hugged him after that and that ended the conversation, he stayed over that night.

The next morning I woke up to Liam kissing my hair and stroking my face, we had school today, we had to get up. I got up and went to the bathroom to get changed, while Liam got changed in my room. Lana called us and me and Liam walked hand in hand and Lana walked beside us, when we got in to school, Lana ran up to Adam and kissed him. Lunch was unusual today, Becca came and sat down at our table, right next to Liam, I was furious. She was talking to Liam but was looking at me, she was flirting too, and she made me mad. I really didn't like her, after Liam and me got together she's had it in for me. After that I couldn’t stop thinking about her all day, why was she so jealous, I didn’t tell Liam to break up with her.