New me.

New me.

It’s New Years Eve, Liam is having a party, a lot of people were invited. I’m quite excited, Lana was coming over to get ready, I got a brand new cream dress, and I liked it. When Lana came over we got ready as soon as possible then headed straight to Liam’s, we were the first ones there. We helped Liam set up and then the people started coming. I had lost Lana and Liam so I looked for them everywhere, I finally found Liam but no Lana, I would find her later, I hoped. I sat down on Liam’s lap and we chatted, the night had gone really quick because before we knew it the countdown for the New Year was on, it counted down. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Liam turned and gave me a long passionate kiss.

The last few weeks have gone really quick, I tried to spend all my time with Liam before he goes, he's leaving today I can't believe it. I will really miss him, Lana said she was going to be there for me and I had a feeling I would really need her. I was meeting Liam today and I couldn't wait to see him, I got up by 7, dressed by 8 and was meeting Liam to go to the park by 9, he was leaving today. When I got to the park, Liam was already there waiting so I went and sat on the grass next to him, we chatted for a while and then he said "I think we should break up" I was shocked I knew we were going to but I didn't know it would be so soon and how it would hit me. I sat staring at him for about 5 minutes, then I finally said "umm, okay, well I hope you come back one day" with a smile on my face, he came close to me hugged me, whispered "I hope so too" and gave me a final kiss, then he walked off. I didn't think I could move from that spot, I just sat there crying. I couldn't believe he was out of my life, would I find someone else? Will I ever get over him? I don't know.

I woke up, Monday great. I went to go back to sleep when my brother came in. He sat on the bottom of my bed and said “you better get up, if you don’t move on, you will be worse” he shook me I didn’t move, I didn’t want to. Then he did it, he tickled me, I was really ticklish. I got up straightaway and gave him a stinking look and said “fine, now get out” he smiled and said “don’t go back to sleep, I’ll be back in 10 minutes” I got changed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my brother was sitting outside my room, waiting. I did love him for being an annoying brother; he can be the best brother ever. I kicked him lightly pointed to myself and said “happy” with a fake smile. He looked up at me and smiled the smile reminded me of Liam I burst out crying. My brother was shocked at said “what’s the matter” I sniffled and said, “I thought of Liam” he looked at his feet he had nothing to say for once. I walked past him and went to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom I sat on the toilet seat and cried into a piece of tissue. There was a knock on the bathroom door I shouted “Marcus go away!” then a girls voice said, “it’s not Marcus, it’s Bella please let me in” I got up and unlocked the door. Bella was standing there, still in her pajamas with Lana right behind her, they tricked me. Lana grabbed me and pulled me out, dragged me downstairs and out the door half way out the door she shouted “bye Mr. and Mrs. Coleman.” I walked to school, without talking to Lana, I didn’t think she cared. I couldn’t stop thinking about Liam, would he come back? I didn’t know. We got to school and Lana went and kissed Adam, I felt like crying again. Today’s lessons flew by, and I didn’t stop thinking of him. After school, I lay on my bed and cried, I had a text. It said “Hey Leila, I just wanted to check up, to see if you were ok, I hope you are, love Liam” the last two words kept repeating in my head I didn’t know how to answer. I later answered with “yup everything is great, I really miss you though” he answered back with “I miss you too” and that was it.