"Okay, well she didn't invite me. Consider me a plus one of anyone else at this party", she smirks.

"And why did you come?", he drills her further.

"Jesus, Jimin. To have fun. That's why I came. What else do you want to hear?", she quickly becomes irritated, "That I've come to win back Taehyung's heart? Well, that's not the case so don't get your panties in a twist."

"He doesn't like seeing you here", he speaks calmly, but her expression falls a little at that.

"I get that we didn't end things very well, but it's been so long. Why does that matter anymore?", she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Either way...", he sighs again, "Don't start anything tonight. He's already tipsy and I don't want you causing a scene."

With that he leaves her standing at the dessert table. He's never liked her much since Taehyung and her first started dating. It wasn't for long, but it sure was messy and he doesn't want anything to come between him and Moonhae. So for now, it's another drink at the bar he's chasing.

Feeling his lips kissing sloppily down her neck makes her moan lightly. They're warm against her skin as the autumn's cool wind sends shivers down her barely clothed body. His hands are all over her, running up inside her tight dress and under the thin fabric of her shorts. Her breath comes out shallow and if she had her eyes open, she'd be able to see the condensation in the chilled air.

"Taehyung-ahh", she moans when his hand slips down the front of her shorts, playing with her for a bit.

He has Moon pushed up against the far wall of the terrace, where it's so dark no one would see them. They can easily see the party from here through the floor to ceiling windows, lit up from the inside in blue, but in turn the guests wouldn't be able to spot them.

"We could do it right here, you know?", he murmurs against her with a smirk.

"But we're not going to", she tells him, sliding his hand out of her pants.

"We aren't?", he straightens up so he's gazing back down at her, kissing her lightly between words.

"I have a house full of guests. What kind of hostess would I be if I snuck away to have sex at my own party?", she speaks sensually.

"An accommodating one?", he can't help laugh against her lips.

"Oh you little...", she playfully pretends to whack him.

"I love you", he sings sweetly.

She's about to say it back when something catches her eye from over his shoulder, "Oh shit."

"What?", he turns his head to find what she's staring at.

Among many groups of people, the girl with the little leaf dress stands out. Right by her side, prodding her cheerfully and speaking joyfully, is Kaito. Hinata stands by them, engaging in conversation, but Jimin is nowhere to be spotted.

"Well this sucks", she sighs against Taehyung.

"I thought you weren't too keen on Jimin with Aya anyway", he wrinkles his forehead.

"No, it's not that... I just want Jimin to be considerate if he really wants to be with her and fucking chill", she explains, "She's very young and I don't want her to be hurt."

"... But now she has Kaito?", he questions the pair that seem to be flirting.

"Honestly: They're always like that. I know they dated a little while ago, but both of them agreed they're better just as friends, so I think that's where they're at right now? I have no clue", she exhales in frustration, "Jimin must've gotten annoyed and left."