Chapter 167: I'll prove you wrong

I woke up with a slight headache, so I brought my hand up to my forehead and felt that I had a band aid just above my left eyebrow. I poked at it, which made it hurt. I sat up as I looked around, confused as to where I was. After a moment of confusion, I realized that I was in the nurse's office and that my hood was now down. I felt a little better, though I still felt a little weak and drained. I pushed my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. Before I could take a step, Recovery Girl stopped me.

"You're going to wait here until Mr. Aizawa gets here." she said as she spun around on the swivel chair behind her desk.

"How long will that be?" I asked as I sat down on the side of the bed with my feet still planted on the ground.

She looked to the clock, "Any minute actually."

"Fine." I said under my breath.

"Can you really heal people?" she asked.

I nodded my head, "Yes, I can."

She smirked, "So, you're taking my job now are you?"

"No, ma'am; I just use it when it seems necessary."

She crossed her arms and looked down with a smile, "I don't think I've ever used so much of my quirk that I'd pass out just from healing someone."

"H-how do you know?" I stuttered.

She kept on looking down, "That purple haired boy who brought you here filled me in." then added in a quiet tone, "He seemed quite worried about you." I hummed as I thought of something. She looked up to me, keeping her arms crossed, "Can you really reconstruct something like that? Not even I can do that and I've trained for decades."

I reluctantly explained, "I have many branches off of many quirks. It's pretty much a combination of quirks at this point."

Sounding interested, she asked, "What quirks might those be?"

"Generation combined with healing. It's quite a process, but I can do it. I generate the vocal cords at the same time that I heal them to the part that I had just generated. I have to do it slowly so then there isn't really any discomfort. Same thing when I do a blood transfusion, though it's mainly so the body doesn't reject it."

"Huh..." she said as she thought about what I had just said. Aizawa then walked in, which then the Recovery Girl uncrossed her arms and jumped off of her chair. "She'll be just fine, she just needs to stop using her quirks for a day or so." she said to him. He kept on walking towards me, which then she said, "I'll give you two some space." then left the room.

He stopped walking at the foot of the bed and said, "Are you alright? Hitoshi sent me a text filling me in on what happened. How's your head? He said you hit it when you fell."

I put a hand up to the band aid, "It's nothing." then asked as I lowered my hand, "Is the clone still at the hospital?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is that you can't do this anymore."

"Yes I can, I'm almost done. Just two more days."

He sighed as he closed his eyes, then opened them again before he said, "Y/N, you've done all you can."

"No! Doing all that I can means that he's fully healed, and that won't happen until Sunday!" I said loudly.

"You can't keep doing this." he said as he shook his head.

I stood up and began to walk out of the room. I said with gritting teeth, "I'm going back to the hospital."

"No, you're not." he said calmly.

Heroes Need Saving Too (BNHAxReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें