Chapter 131: Pains

Once I arrived at the district that I was instructed to go to, I couldn't help but let out a sigh of not wanting to be there. I looked around and saw nothing but heroes and cops running about as I tried to look for the chief for intel. As I walked around, I noticed a huge slime looking beast. I jumped up and landed on a tall building's roof to think of a plan.

Fall from here and I think you'll die.

'Now is not the fucking time.'

So? Join everyone else that has died.

'There are others who need saving.'

I then tried my best to cast out the voice in my head as I tried to come up with a plan. In the middle of planning, I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"I've tried to erase whatever quirk it has just in case it was a human and that monstrosity isn't a quirk, it's not a human, it's an experiment gone wrong." I turned around to see Aizawa walking towards me.

"I see...well then, my plan may just work..." I said before jumping off of the edge and floating up, closer to the rouge experiment.

Once I was above it, I generated an invisible barrier around it while I kept the top open but extended it so it was taller than the walking mess. I then brought my hands together and began to shoot water out of the palm of my hands. The longer that the stream of water was going, the stronger and bigger the stream flowed. The more powerful the stream was, I had to use another quirk to keep me in place so then I wouldn't be pushed back due to the force. My plan was that since it looked like slime, I would be able to dilute it in water down to nothing. Since it was about as tall as 100 stories, it took nearly ten minutes to finish the goal that I was planning for. Once it was down to nothing and just a huge cubical shape of gross green tinted water, I used a filtering quirk to filter out anything bad that was in the water before I teleported the clean water out to the ocean while I generated a huge container for what the filter caught.

The container that had the contaminate in it was three feet by three feet. I brought it down to the ground and left it there as I stood there, asking around where the boss was. After a minute or two, the boss came up to me.

"Good work, Blank." which he then looked down to the box, "What's in there?"

"What is left of the slime monster."

"I'll take this while I'll have you go to district XXX on the other side of the city and help Mt. Lady with the same beast that's over there." he ordered.

"Yes, sir." I said before teleporting to the district that I was ordered to go to.

As soon as I arrived, I found the experiment that went wrong and flew myself up close to Mt. Lady so she could hear me. "I'll take care of it from here, thank you for keeping it at bay till now."

She then took a few steps back, allowing me to do the same exact thing that I did to the first one. It seemed that this one was larger than the first one cause it took about fifteen minutes to dissolve it in the water and the reminiscence that was left behind was more too. I then teleported back to the other district and brought the large container to the chief again. When I was done explaining all that I had done to the chief and the reporters asking me questions, I finally was able to find Aizawa.

"There you are, Y/N. I'm ready to get back to the apartment so I can change out of these slime infested clothes; they wreak." Aizawa complained as he walked closer to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go too." I said as he caught up with me, which I then began walking towards the train station.

"Where are you going? Aren't you going to teleport?"