Chapter 154: Surprise me

I was awoken at around five in the morning (I think?) by my phone buzzing constantly. I answered it in a groggy tone, "Hello?"

"You didn't text me yesterday, so I thought something happened." Aizawa said in a worried and surprisingly energetic tone for how early it was.

I sighed tiredly, "Sorry, I got sidetracked with talking to a boy and relaxing in...a...hot tub..." I started to fall asleep again as I laid there with my phone up to my ear.

"Y/N?" he said in a worried tone.

I inhaled sharply as I was woken up again from an ever so light sleep, "Yeah?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired...I was up too late." I said, just about falling asleep again.

"Yeah, up late talking to a boy. Stay away from them-" he then paused before adding in a low whisper, "-especially if they talk a lot and are blond...loud too I suppose..."

In the background I could hear Yamada say, "Hey, you know I can hear you!"

"Just, stay away from them for now." Aizawa said.

I sighed as I struggled to stay awake, "Don't worry, he's guiding me to where I have to go. He was ordered to do so by Professor David Shield."

"Still, be careful."

I was half asleep at that point that I didn't even remember what I said next, what we talked about, or when we hung up. I woke up by the alarm on my phone as it was still up to my ear. Since it was so loud, it scared me and made me shoot up and throw my phone across the suite, almost breaking a window. I let out a sigh as I put a hand to my chest before getting out of bed to retrieve the phone I just threw. I look back at the time to see that it was ten in the morning. I put it into my hoodie pocket as I walked back to the bench at the foot end of the bed to retrieve my backpack. I then went to the bathroom to get ready in my hero costume. Once I was ready in that, I gathered my things and did one last walk around the suite to make sure that I had everything, or rather to take one last look at what royalty felt like. After I was done with that, I left the safety of the huge suite and checked out before I walked out of the hotel. I then noticed that Chikao was waiting on a bench that was by the doors.

"Good morning, Blank; my name is Chikao and I will be the one who will be showing you around." he said with a smile.

I too gave a smile since I wanted to laugh cause I found it funny that he didn't know that I met him the day before. "Nice to meet you."

"Well then, the place we have to head to is this way." he said happily with another warm smile that made my face turn red, and he began to lead the way. "So, have you been to the island before?"

"Yes, I have." I said, trying to hide my red face.

"That's right! You were there when the island was under attack. You saved the whole island!" he exclaimed.

I tilted my head to one side, "Did I?"

"Yeah! Everyone's so thankful that you and All Might were there!"

"We were just doing what we thought we had to do."

He turned to me, "Anyways, have you been here other than then?"

"Well...I'm here now." I finished with a smile. He laughed, which made my heart flutter.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

'I have no clue.'

Well, get a clue then...I sure have one.

'What is it?'