Chapter 166: Easiest job

When the first bell rang, everyone kept on talking while I left the classroom. As I passed my normal classrooms back door, Aizawa just walked out of the one that's at the front of the room. He looked like he had just woken up from a nap, which he more likely did. He then stopped and waited for me to catch up.

"How did the first class go? It was only homeroom, but still." he asked as we walked down the hall back to the teachers office.

"It was pretty easy, but I knew that. Shinso asked me what happened to Mic, so I told him and said not to tell anyone else. I didn't know if I should tell anyone else about it, so I figured that if anyone else asks, I'll just say that he got hurt and that's all I know." I replied.

"It'll give him something to talk about when he gets back;" then added under his breath, "and won't shut up about."

I said nervously, "I guess you're right about that. He'll probably come up with a wild story to go with it."

"As if it's not wild enough as is." he deadpanned.

A couple minutes later we made it to the office. When I got to Mic's desk, I noticed that teachers had put my assignments for the day on it. Since this was one of the free periods that I had, I took that time to work on them. Not even half way through that time, I finished all that was given to me. I then figured that I could work on that days English assignment since I still would have to do it. I dug out what I needed and started it. I finished that in about ten minutes. It was so easy, but then again that whole class is easy for me. I looked to the time to see that I still had about thirty minutes left. I put my elbow on the desk and rested my chin on my palm and closed my eyes, hoping that I'd be able to fit a little nap in. As I was in the middle of trying to fall asleep, I felt someone nudge my shoulder. I opened my eyes and noticed that it was Toshinori who passed by me and was now taking a seat on the other side of Aizawa.

"No sleeping on the job." Toshi said with a smile.

I closed my eyes again and replied, "Aizawa does all the time, and besides, I'm not doing a class right now."

"Did you do your work for homework for the day? You could be working on that."

I sighed through my nose, "I finished it already."

"How?" he asked in an astonished tone.

"Too easy."

"Even today's English assignment? You have to do it too, you know."

I nodded my head, "That went the quickest. It took longer to rewrite the stuff than the actual assignment."

"Wow."

Aizawa then added, "How else do you think she gets done with hero reports so fast?"

I smirked as I added, "I now do them an hour or less before I turn them in."

"Why so late?" Toshi asked.

"I turn them in really early though."

"Shouldn't have expected less." he said.

I was then left to try and sleep for the rest of that time. I was woken up by the first bell, which I then gathered the materials that I needed, and made my way to the first class; my class, 1-A. When I made it to the door, I waited a moment to gather my nerves, which then a couple seconds later the bell rang. I then opened the door and walked in. I could tell that most were surprised, while others didn't know who I was at first since it was the first time that I wore my new hero costume.

Once I was behind the podium, I began, "Hello, everyone; I'm sure you already know, but I'm Blank and I'll be filling in for Present Mic for the week." Before I could go on, Iida raised his hand. "Yes?" I said, calling on him.