Chapter 61: This was your plan?

We didn't get too far before a villain with pastel pink hair stopped us. Midoriya got ahead of both Melissa and I, and fought the villain. Though before he was able to land a hit, the villain hit him instead and he went flying back through the door that we entered from. Before I could get to the villain, Melissa thought that she could have taken down the villain and tried to stop him, but he landed a hit on her too and caused her to bleed. I then went after him and punched him so hard that he was sent flying through the wall and more likely fell to the ground or something. I ran to the door and looked down to see Midoriya hanging on for dear life.

"Here, give me your hand." I said to him as I reached my hand out.

He put his hand out and I pulled him up, and as soon as he was through the door, he ran to Melissa to make sure she was okay.

Midoriya kneeled next to her, "Are you hurt?"

"No, it's nothing but a scratch, I'll be fine." she said as she looked at her small injury.

Midoriya was about to rip off a little piece of his shirt to tie around her wound, but before he could I intervened.

"Here, I'll heal it, tearing your shirt won't be necessary." I said as I kneeled down next to him.

"Smart thinking." He said, then looked to Melissa, "Stick out your arm."

Melissa did what Midoriya said to do. I put a hand over the small cut and healed it. Since I'm so used to healing big deep cuts, healing one that was that small took only two seconds, if not less. Once I removed my hand she looked at where the scratch once was.

"Wow! It's like it was never there!" Melissa exclaimed as she tried to see if the scratch was still there.

Midoriya smiled, "I know right? She's really worked on her healing skills so then it heals whatever it is really fast and heals it to the point that you don't know that it was ever there."

"Thank you, Blank." Melissa said after she stood up. Once she did, both of us did too. "Well then, let's go, the control room is fairly close. We'll be there in no time."

The three of us then ran to the control room. Just as we made it to the door of the room, a blockade of gunmen were in our way. Midoriya jumped around and corner and took them out before we could come up with a plan. We then ran to the corner that was next to the open door of the control room.

"That was such a stupid move, Midoriya!" I whispered to him.

"Sorry, my body moved on its own." he whispered back.

I put a fist on my hip as I said, "Well, at least you didn't get hurt...right?"

"No, I'm not hurt." He replied. He then looked around the corner into the room and whispered to us, "Hey, isn't that your dad?"

Melissa then looked too, "Yeah, that is my papa. I wonder what he's doing here?"

We then quietly advanced into the room. As we did, I noticed that David's assistant took a briefcase out of a storage unit in the wall.

"Are we going to continue on with the study, sir?" David's assistance, Sam, asked.

"Of course, otherwise our plan would have been for nothing." David answered.

As soon as we heard that, Melissa stopped walking, "Papa? You're the one that planned this attack?"

Both Sam and David turned toward us. "Melissa, what are you doing here?"

"It can't be true...there's no way that you'd do that, papa. There's no way that it's true." Melissa said as he raised a fist to her chest.

Hesitantly her father replied, "I'm sorry, but it is."