Chapter 34: I don't need to eat

I awoke the next morning with a pounding headache and sore eyes. I got up and gathered my uniform. After that I made my way into the bathroom to clean myself up and to take medicine for my headache. I then went out to the kitchen to make myself one fried egg since that is what will have to last me for the whole day. I figured that I should start fasting again. While I was tending to my egg, Yamada came up behind me and grabbed a mug out of the cupboard then proceeded to make himself coffee.

"When do you guys usually head to the school?" I asked.

He looked at the time then answered with a yawn, "In about twenty minutes."

"Oh, I have plenty of time." I said just as I flipped the egg onto a plate. I poured myself a glass of orange juice then walked to the table to dine on my breakfast. When I was about half way done, Aizawa walked out of his bedroom, flopped on the sofa and fell asleep again. I whispered to Yamada, "Does he always do that?" He nodded his head before taking a sip of his coffee. I could start to smell the coffee that he made. I wanted to rip my nose off so badly. That is how much I hate the smell of coffee; but I guess that I'll have to get used to it.

When I finished my breakfast, I put the dishes in the sink then went to my room to gather up my backpack and all its contents. When I made it to the main floor they were putting on their shoes.

"You ready to go, Y/N?" Yamada asked as he straightened out his back.

"Ya...I suppose so." I too then put on my shoes and followed the two out to the car.

The radio was on but it was so low that you could barely hear it. It was pretty much on just for a little background noise since in the morning everyone's tired and no one would talk, the radio would prevent an awkward silence. On the car ride to school, I planned on falling asleep, but I was in awe of how the area looked. The people looked so friendly and the buildings looked clean along with the streets. I started to think that I did make the correct decision on moving.

When we arrived at the school they gave me two options; One: Stay in the car and wait until it was closer to the time that the other students would arrive or, Two: Go in also and wait in the classroom. I chose the second option. When I made myself comfortable at my desk, I started to doze off. After a few minutes I heard the classroom door slide open and I opened my eyes.

"So, how has it been so far in your new place?" All Might asked as he walked in.

I stretched my back before replying, "Good, I suppose."

He then asked hesitantly and quietly, "Have you told them yet about...you know?"

I nodded my head as I said, "Yeah...I didn't plan on telling them so soon. Actually Yamada-" I cut myself off to mumble to myself, "Er well...it's Mic now since I'm in school." I then continued normally, "Anyway, he found out by walking in at the wrong time and he was so quiet that Aizawa and I didn't even notice him come back from patrolling." I sighed "Ugh, it's a long story. I'll have to tell you the next time that we meet up."

Before excusing himself to go back to the teachers lounge he said, "I can't wait to hear the story. Also, we could meet up this week at that new café that you were talking about from before." I nodded my head. "Alright then; when it gets closer to the day I'll text you what time works." I nodded my head again. "Well then, I better be getting back to the teachers lounge. Talk to you later." He then made his way back; leaving me in ear piercing silence. I liked the silence like that but I all of a sudden didn't. I put my earbuds in and listened to music on the lowest volume that my phone could do and fell asleep until Iida woke me up again.

"What are you doing here so early again?" asked Iida.

I opened my eyes as I took out my earbuds, "I like to come here before everyone gets here."