Chapter 80: I tried

When Rag Doll and Tiger went to attack the two villains, Rag Doll got injured and fell to the ground unconscious. The few students that were left with us were standing there, not willing to move.

"Iida, lead everyone back to the lodge and stay there! No one leaves the lodge until it's safe!" I hollered, ordering Iida to bring everyone who was there to the lodge.

"I can't, I have to go to someone!" Midoriya said before running in the opposite direction of the lodge.

I took a step towards him, "No! Midoriya, go to the lodge where it's safe!" He ignored me and kept on running. Iida and the rest still didn't move. "What are you guys waiting for?! Go!" Iida finally led everyone to the lodge as instructed.

Pixie Bob and Tiger were fighting the two villains who were there. As I turned to help them, I heard the lizard looking dude say something about carrying on with Stains wishes. He then pulled out this sword looking thing that had many edges on it, then Tiger and Pixie Bob went in for a strike. I jumped into action and tried to take out the buff guy while they contended with the lizard guy. I erased his quirk then knocked him out, but as soon as he hit the ground, he gained consciousness again and arose. I tried it a few more times but they failed, resulting in him landing a hit. It was a good thing that I prepared my armor that was beneath my clothes, otherwise I think that I may have broke a few bones. As I got up, I figured that I should disintegrate the armor since it felt like it was shattered. I turned invisible since I knew that my usual plan of knocking them out wouldn't work. My plan of separating the two villains sort of worked since the dude I was dealing with was now focused on me.

"Ay, where'd you go you little bitch?!" he hollered as he looked around.

'I don't think it'd look good if I killed him out of rage...'

I suppressed my anger and decided that I could do a sneak attack and knock him out by using a pressure point. I teleported behind him and kicked the back of his knees so he'd collapse a little since he was too tall for me to simply jump up and strike. Once he fell to my level, I punched a pressure point that knocked him out. I put the strengthening quirk behind the hit so it would ensure that he'd get knocked out. Once he was out, I generated rope and tied him to a tree, then turned around to see that Tiger was doing just fine with dealing with the lizard looking villain.

I ran into the woods so I could try and gather those who were still there. I ran down the trail, and as I did my nose started to burn along with my lungs. I generated a gas mask out of my hand and put it on. I didn't know what it was but I figured that I should be safe with the mask on. I heard voices in the distance, so I ran to them. As I ran along I encountered students from class 1-B and teleported them to the lodge so they'd be able to hide there instead of fighting. A few minutes after I teleported back to the trail, I heard a noise that sounded like a gunshot. I figured that I should keep on going down the trail. As I was, there was a sound that was like my telepathy quirk. One of the Wild Wild Pussycats said that Bakugo shouldn't be traveling solo. Upon hearing that, I figured that he may be their target so I decided to try and find him.

On my way to try and find Bakugo, along with anyone who was with him, I found more people from both my class and the neighboring class. After running for a while I found him. He was accompanied by Midoriya, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Shoji. Just as I joined them, a villain who wore a mask and a top hat, fell out of nowhere and took Tokoyami and Bakugo. He trapped them in marble-like sized balls. You could see them in the marble, though they were shrunken. Midoriya got mad at him, yelling that the villain give them back. Since the villain was distracted by Midoriya, I figured that it would be the opportune time to try and strike him down. I figured that if I were to erase his quirk, that at the height that he was at, there'd be no reaction time to catch the two of my classmates and fight the villain at the same time. I also thought about knocking him out first, but if I did that, he may fall, causing the two to get injured if they were to fall from wherever the villain was keeping them.