10

(Y/N) Pov:

"That Sister hasn't done anything since." said Emma. "Maybe she's afraid. Or simply waits for a chance to attack." I said, looking up at Norman. He smiled down at me before patting my head, saying: "It's probably one of Mama's orders." I put my arms behind my back, saying: "Probably..." My mind is already taking me too far... Norman got all serious again and said: "Mama used to suspect us, but it doesn't seem like that anymore." "I wonder why?" asked Emma. "What do you think, Ray?" asked Norman, looking at Ray, who simply asked: "What about you, Norman?" He answered:" Mama did something behind the scenes so she won't have to move herself." The way Norman looks at Ray... It's off. Something is... Norman is hiding something from us, I can tell. Emma asked:" What do you mean?" I put my thumb to my mouth, thinking. "What do you think would be the easiest situation for Mama? That would be to know our moves without having to do anything." said Norman. Emma said: "But there are no security cameras or listening devices..." "That means..." I said, raising my head to look at them. "Yeah, there's probably..." said Norman, but got caught off by Ray: "...already a different person watching. Most likely among the kids." "There's a traitor." said Norman. I said: "A spy." Emma's eyes were wide. I don't like the thought of someone of our siblings being a traitor, but... I looked over at Norman, who was staring at Ray. It's still bugging me.

We prepared for dinner, as Phil rang the bell to let everyone know. "I'm hungry!" "Yeah, me too!" they all said. All of them were having fun, just like always. But why wouldn't they have fun? They don't know the truth behind this house. They haven't seen... The Demons. I shook my head lightly, putting the last few plates down. I then looked around, seeing Emma with a shocked expression. Not good... Now she can't trust anyone.

Time skip: evening

(Y/N) Pov:

"Norman! Wat a minute, please!" I called, making him stop. He turned around and smiled at me, asking: "What is it, (Y/N)?" "I-I need help with repairing the clock in our room. It just won't work." He nodded, saying: "I'll gladly help you out." "Yes, please!" We left the dining area, but before we did, I glanced back in again, seeing Ray glaring at Norman. I shrugged it off and took Norman's hand, running up the stairs. As soon as we got into the room my bed was in, I closed the door, leaning my back against it. I said: "Norman, there's something not right." He looked at me with a confused expression. "I-I mean... You got something on your mind, but you don't tell us. And I know that it's about the spy, but... It's hard to guess what you're thinking, you know?" He looked at the floor with a small smile, sighing. "You're just too sharp. I'll tell you."

I checked the ropes we prepared before giving them to Norman. "Are you sure this will work?" I asked, watching as he put them under his bed. "I'm sure it will. We'll just have to wait." "Fine. I just hope that you were wrong for once." I left the room again, entering mine.

291045

3rd Person Pov:

"So how has living here been?" asked Isabella. Krone answered: "Oh, this is a wonderful House. All the children are smart and well-behaved." The clock ticked in the back of their conversation. "I see. Lately you've been following instructions and being well-behaved as well." Krone was surprised, but answered none the less. "Yes." "You try to get along with the children, and play tag with all your strength. I was worried because you were a tomboy, but it looks like you're fine. You are insurance. Insurance that I called for, just in case, to make sure the products are protected. So you don't need to know which one knows the secret, and just pretend to be obedient, work hard, and laugh that you've grasped some sort of weakness over me." "I wouldn't think of..." said Sister Krone quickly, feeling nervous. Isabella said: "You have nothing else to do than be my pawn, right?" She stood up, continuing to talk: "If you behave..." She walked in front of her desk to face Krone directly, saying: "I'll make sure that you become a Mama. I promise." Sister Krone's expression quickly changed. She was shocked, to say the least. Isabella put a hand on Krone's face, saying: "You're a smart girl. Don't make any more mistakes from now on." Sister Krone left Isabella's office and went into her own room. There, she talked to her doll about Isabella, destroying her doll at the same time.

Time skip: the middle of the day

3rd Person Pov:

The four oldest children were putting up the laundry together. "Emma." said Norman, gaining the attention of said orange haired girl. He said: "Starting today, let's play tag in teams." "In teams?" she asked. Ray said: "At this rate, most of them would die if they escaped individually." "Hey, Ray." "But everyone's movements aren't bad. So we shouldn't break them up individually." (Y/N) joined their conversation by saying: "We'll split them into teams and make formations." "We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what the real escape would be like." said Ray. Emma repeated: "The real escape." "And I have another idea." said Norman, raising a finger in the air. (Y/N) walked up to them, standing next to Norman and Ray. She said: "Let's tell Don and Gilda. We'll tell them about the situation and they'll lead the teams." Ray asked: "What if they're Mama's informant?" Norman answered: "No worries. Finding out who the informant is, and also winning them over. I can do them simultaneously." "And we already have a plan." chimed (Y/N) in, smiling at the other two. Ray looked at her, asking: "So that's what you two were doing?" She nodded at him, giving him a smile. "Of course! What did you think it was?" He quickly looked to the side, cheeks getting a little red. He then looked at Emma, saying: "Emma. For now, I'll tell you 100 types of formation patterns, so memorize them." "You mean by ear?" she asked, clearly surprised at the high number. "You can't do it?" teased Ray, knowing where it would get them. "Easy peasy!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://pin.it/7uCKeBa