✩Christmas special✩

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Okay! So, here's the special!

Oh, and this special doesn't follow the normal timeline :)

It takes places in the bunker, but doesn't fit in the timeline, so let's just overlook that-

And there are SPOILERS from the manga in here, so be careful!

Anyways, enjoy your holidays and this chapter :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

The hidden bunker, located at B06-32, was momentarily keeping a bunch of kids safe.
These kids were laughing, joking around, and, most importantly, decorating the 'boring' walls of the bunker.

Self-made stars were hung onto every wall, snowflakes were stuck onto the free spaces, even reindeers were being made by the children.

Needless to say, they were having a bunch of fun in decorating for the upcoming holiday.
Amongst all of the christmas-chaos that these children were causing, two adults were quietly sitting inside an empty room, just enjoying each others company.

A few knocks were heard, causing the black haired adult to sigh heavily. "Who is it?" he asked, his voice showing just how much he didn't want to end the conversation with his long-lost best friend.

To their surprise, (Y/N) stood in the door, holding a tray with freshly baked cookies and some tea. She smiled kindly, saying: "I thought I'd save some for you two." before fully stepping in.
Both of the adults smiled lightly at her as she put the tray onto the table, saying: "Ray and I made these cookies today. The tea is from Anna and Gilda."

She turned to leave, but stopped, asking: "Yuugo? Lucas?" The two men hummed, waiting for her to continue. "Would you come to celebrate with us tonight?" Yuugo obviously hesitated to answer her question, so she quickly added a: "Please?"

Sighing heavily, Yuugo nodded his head, saying: "If you insist." "Thank you, Yuugo! We'll be in the main room, then." He nodded, and (Y/N) left, a bright smile on her face.

Lucas took one of the cookies, saying: "You do have a soft spot for her." Yuugo shook his head, taking a bite of one of the sweets, saying: "I don't know what you mean."

(Y/N) Pov:

I just finished putting all of the used dishes into the kitchen as someone said: "You don't have to clean all that today, you know." I smiled lightly, turning my head to glance at Ray, saying: "I know. But I'd like to keep this bunker as clean as possible. It is pretty important to Yuugo, after all."

Ray let out a sigh, then walked up to me. I began to do the dishes, while he took a cloth in hand to dry them. "Oh, it's fine. You don't have to help me, I'll just-" He cut me off: "I like spending time with you, (Y/N). I don't mind helping out." My cheeks took a light shade of red as we continued to clean.

Emma would occasionally pop into the room to ask when we'd be done, only to have Ray telling her that she was distracting us. She eventually gave up, telling us to join them as soon as possible, since they were waiting with giving out presents until everyone was there.