101

(Y/N) Pov:

"This is it." said Ray, taking a single look at the owl that Emma had, apparently, hunted down. I took a closer look at it, noticing wiring between the owl's feathers. "This is..." I trailed off, kneeling down to take it into my hands.

Ray nodded, saying: "It's exactly what you think." "What? I don't get it. Isn't this just an owl?" asked Nigel, tilting his head. Ray shook his head, saying: "No, look closely."

"It's a camera." I noted, realization starting to set in. So this means that Andrew was able to find us because of this? How could I miss an owl following us? Why didn't I notice it?

"How did that guy know where this place was? How ere they able to weave their way through the blind spots of the cameras at the shelter? This would be the answer to those." explained Ray, looking at the other children.

Pepe stared at the owl, saying: "This thing pointed out the positions of our cameras, and informed them of where the place we escaped to was at?" "Most likely." answered Ray.

He then tightened his hands into fists, saying: "I should have noticed this quicker. When I think about it, this thing had been getting closer and closer and following us..." "Don't say that. It's not your fault. None of us noticed it, simply because we didn't expect it." I said, standing back up.

After a bit of hesitating, Ray said: "You're right. But this place is no good anymore. We need to leave it behind immediately. It's unlikely that this is the enemy's only camera. Even if this was the only one, the possibility of us already being exposed to the Ratri clan headquarters still exist."

Gilda had a worried expression on her face as she asked: "But... If we abandon the shelter as well as this place where could we possibly go? Is there such a place?" "Or are we going to aimlessly wander around?" asked Nat, sighing.

I pulled a folded piece of paper out of my pocket, saying: "Here. Lucas received the phone call right before we were ambushed." Gilda gasped, asking: "Really?" "What does it say?" asked Gillian, a smile on her face.

3rd Person Pov:

After the message was read to everyone, Don said: "Minerva could still be alive?" "No, we can't know that for sure." "It could also conceivably be one of the 'supporters' that are still living." "An ally! But travelling again..." said some children, thinking about what to do next.

One of them said: "Losing this place right after we lost the shelter... Our home, and our friends have been stolen from us. It hurts! I'm so frustrated! Do we really not have a life where we can rest just once?"

Those words affected everyone more than they would admit. It was true. They had just lost their home. And now? Now they had to travel once more to reach somewhere where they only might be able to stay?

"No, we don't." said a certain, orange haired girl. She had a look of encouragement on her face, her bright, green eyes showing just how much hope she had in her. "So in order to get that back, that's why we're fighting." she stated, smiling lightly.

"We can do it. We will do it! So to that end, we should go! As long as there's hope, we can make it anywhere and everywhere! Let's go, with everybody! To the place that's calling out to us!" And just like that, the children were motivated once again.

Somewhere else: