7

181045

3rd Person Pov:

The children of the Grace Field House were playing like always, enjoying every moments of their time. Anyone, besides the four eldest. "I was distracted by the tracking devices that I didn't think we would get another adult." said Norman. Ray said: "Actually we should be happy about this." earning the attention of the other three. "What? Be happy?" asked Emma. "Right..." said (Y/N), letting her eyes fall back onto Ray. He said: "Carol and Sister Krone. We have two more sources of information." "I see." said Norman, turning to look at Ray completely. "First, where did those two come from?" asked Ray. (Y/N) said: "Carol is... She's Conny's replacement." with a hurt look. She knew it was true, but she couldn't just accept that. "So they're replenishing the merchandise." added Norman. Ray said: "Yeah, if this place is a farm, they must have a site where they prepare one-year-olds for replenishment." "So did all of us come from there originally?" asked Emma. "Probably. And also that Sister Krone." answered Ray. Norman said: "It's significant that there's another adult other than Mama. There might be other farms just like here, so are the adults who obey the demons under the control of demons from birth, or after they're captured? After we escape, things will change depending on that." (Y/N) leaned onto the wall, putting her right hand in front of her mouth. She was thinking. About anything. About all of the information they got. "But... We'll have to figure out a way to escape with everyone." she said, looking up at Norman and Ray. "And about the tracking devices." she finished, closing her eyes. Emma said: "I searched all over my body, but I didn't find any traces of something implanted." as she touched the side of her body. "And nothing in our clothes or shoes." said Norman. "Based on humankind's existing technology, it probably uses radio waves." said Ray. "But that requires batteries. Something really small that wouldn't leave a scar, and with batteries that last over 10 years. That kind of product wouldn't exist in 2015." "Meaning?" asked Emma. "It'll be difficult to predict the mechanism, find the location, and figure out how to break it. And we might as well give up if it's technology originated from the demons." explained Ray. "True." said Norman. Emma asked: "What? So, checkmate?" "Pretty much." said (Y/N), opening her eyes again. There was something bugging her. "No way!" "Well, even if we can't figure it out, we can guess." said Norman, looking at Emma. Ray said: "Yeah. We have to think from the enemy's point of view. Where and what kind of device would be the most convenient to implant?" The four of them thought for a few seconds. Norman then said: "Carol!" (Y/N)s eyes lightened up. She said: "Of course! She just arrived, so she might have one." Emma said: "A mark from implanting the tracking device." (Y/N) smiled, saying: "Exactly."

Meanwhile, Sister Krone was talking to Isabella. "Thank you for an opportunity to return to this side." she said. Isabella quickly said: "I only made a request for one assistant. It's not like I called for you specifically." while glaring at her with cold eyes. "I've heard of your many achievements." continued Sister Krone. "The youngest to be selected as Mama and caretaker. You've raised the highest number of high-quality goods among all of the plants, ever. I am honored to work under someone I admire so much." She bowed lightly, only to have Isabella saying: "Lip service isn't necessary. Let's quit the small talk, and talk about work instead." She got the papers out that she searched for and put them on the table, saying: "Here are the documents of my adorable children. Memorize all of it, right now." Sister Krones eyes widened. "It should be easier than getting perfect scores every morning." Sister Krone smiled creepily, saying: "By the way, what work was I called in for?" while scanning through the documents. "They found out about the secret." said Isabella coldly. Sister Krones eyes widened again as she stared at her in shock. "They also saw the package in the truck." added Isabella. "Then, in accordance with the rules, we must find them and ship them imm-" Isabella cut her off: "Wait." With that, Sister Krone stopped in her tracks and looked at the Mother of this farm. Isabella walked up to her, taking Krones head in her hands and saying: "It's fine. I already have an idea of who the targets are." "And that's..." "Two of the oldest children. We just have to make sure they don't escape before shipment. My children are special. And this is beneficial for the plant." "So you're not reporting it?" asked Krone. "No. I will take care of the targets in a proper manner. You are a guard." She let go of Sister Krone and said: "You don't need to think. Just watch the children." as she walked back over to the table with the documents. She turned back around, saying: "I am the Mama of this House. And you are my assistant. Understand? Sister Krone." "Yes, ma'am, Isabella."

(Y/N) Pov:

"The kids like her." said Norman. I nodded, glancing back at Sister Krone. Ray said: "Yeah. How do we outmaneuver the two adults who are liked so much?" "Exactly." said Norman, going back to cleaning. I, too, went back to doing the dishes. After a few seconds of silence, Norman said: "The biggest concern is the report to the demons. As soon as we escape, the monsters will come after us." "There's only one way to stop that. Mama and Sister will have to be..." said Ray, trailing of at the end of his sentence. Norman and I looked at him as he was showing us a fork and looking at Norman with all seriousness he got. Suddenly, Norman looked behind him, seeing Sister Krone there. I took a step closer to Ray, hiding behind him. I always do that in situations I'm scared. I hide either behind Ray, or Norman. But... I didn't even hear her... She smiled at us, asking: "Norman, Ray, and (Y/N), right?" "Yes." said Ray as quick answer. "I hear you get perfect scores on the tests." "Yes." said Norman. "That's amazing. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along." "Y-Yes..." I said, still hiding. She shook Ray's and Norman's hands first before shaking mine. She smiled creepily at us the whole time. I-I don't like this... I'm feeling uncomfortable... She then let go, walking away to play with the younger children again. Ray quickly went back to do the chores while Norman and me watched her. I then quickly turned around, helping Ray. Norman slowly did the same. I asked: "D-Did she hear us?" "No, we're fine." answered Norman. "I don't think that Sister came here just to watch us." "What do you mean?" asked Ray. Norman answered: "The way she looked at us was different. She's probably suspecting us, the oldest among everyone." "Where did she get that information?" "Isn't it obvious? From Mama." Ray looked at Norman as he said: "Mama is definitely closing in on us. We have to worry." I glanced at Ray as he did the chores, then went back to doing them, too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/349380883591995644/?amp_client_id=CLIENT_ID(_)&mweb_unauth_id={{default.session}}&amp_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.ch%2Famp%2Fpin%2F349380883591995644%2F&amp_expand=true