✩Chapter 100 special✩

HEAVY MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD

Hello, everyone!

Before I start to explain what I exactly wrote here, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support throughout the chapters. I mean, holy cow, I wrote 100 chapters of this. Like, what?!

Anyways, thank you for your votes, and comments. I absolutely love to read your discussions in the comments, as they can be quite funny lmao

Special thanks goes out to:

LuaLawliet

KilluasChocolatRobos

Children_are_yummy

Aaaaaaoeeeeee

Leviackerman10293

Shaii_Garces

And many, many more!

Okay, so, this special is gonna be a bit different from the original tpn storyline, and it is relevant to the rest of this book.

Now, while it may be confusing at first, I believe it's definitely worth to read. A lot of drama, fluff, and the usual heartbreaks!

But this time, there's gonna be a lot of backstory. Basically, this special is a pretty detailed prologue of the main story for this book :)

And it starts off in the year of 2030...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

The clicking of two pairs of shoes could be heard, followed by the laughing of a younger boy. He ran, looking back every now and then to check if his brother was still following him. Which he, of course, did.

The fourteen year old boy, smiling, didn't watch where he was going. And he ended up running into a person that had carried some teacups. The woman, together with the boy, fell to the ground, neither having been prepared for that impact to happen.

The porcelain of the teacups broke into dozens of pieces, leaving quite the mess behind. Blinking a few times, the boy looked up, meeting a pair of (e/c) eyes. The woman stared at the kid in shock, then quickly sat up, offering him a hand.

"I-I'm very sorry! I did not see you walking here, Peter-san!" she said, her expression holding pure worry. The boy, Peter, gladly took her hand, letting her help him up. "Peter, are you okay?" asked the other man, his older brother.

Nodding, the blonde boy turned to look up at his brother, saying: "I'm fine, brother." He then tried to walk away, only for the tall, white haired male to stop him. "You have to apologize when you cause trouble." he told him, a light, scolding tone in his voice.