90

(Y/N) Pov:

"Hey, Emma, (Y/N)!" called someone, causing me to snap back into reality. I gasped, meeting eyes with Ray. He held me by my shoulders, while I was sitting on the ground, trembling.

"(Y/N)!" he called out, a worried expression on his face. I blinked a few times, then said: "I-I just... I saw it." "Saw what?" "Emma and I were... Emma?" I asked, looking over at her. Violet just slapped her, saying: "Wake up!"

She suddenly snapped out of it, too, asking: "Did you see it?!" I nodded at her, while the others asked: "See what?" "The dragon!" she said, standing back up. I held onto Ray, slowly standing up.

"He did say that we were the only ones to see it, but... What in the world was that?" I said, holding onto Ray with one arm, while holding my head with the other. "My head hurts..." "What did you see?" asked Ray, making me sigh lightly.

"So, so much... The past, I think." "The past?" "It's... hard to explain, but-" I stopped, my eyes widening. Without another word, I ran away, climbing onto a nearby piece of the ruins. "Wh-What are you doing?!" asked Ray, quickly climbing after me. I stared at the formation these ruins stood in, saying: "The eye."

Ray, looking at it, too, asked: "This is it...?" I nodded, saying: "I saw it. The dragon, and the visions from the past. In Cuvitidala, both day and night coexist. And, I think we met 「 」..."

"What?" "I think... This was some sacred place to see something? But... Emma's necklace? Is it because of that necklace that we were able to see Cuvitidala and Minerva-san wasn't?" I asked, just voicing my thoughts to sort them better. Ray put a hand on my shoulder, saying: "Please explain to me what you saw." I nodded, doing just that.

3rd Person Pov:

After the two girls had explained everything, Don asked: "Really?" "So if Emma and (Y/N) saw the place with the day and night, then we'll be able to find the entrance." noted Zack, thinking about the given information.

"But he said 'the entrance isn't anywhere, yet everywhere'..." trailed Don off, with Gilda asking: "Just what are we trying to find?" "Let's return to the shelter once again. Something similar to that golden water... Did the same thing happen as at Goldy Pond?" asked Ray.

He then grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, saying: "Let's go back to the shelter and research it some more. We might find a solution. Including to the riddle about '10km north and 10km east'." "Alright!" called Emma, nodding. "Let's go back." said Don, all of them starting to walk back towards B06-32.

"We will rescue Phil and the others."