1

For your information, this chapter has around 2'000 words. The others will have around 1'000. This is a bit longer, since it's the start of this story.

And for context, (Y/N) is 11 years old, a bit younger than the trio, but still 11. She's smaller than them, too. She's not really that athletic, she just has a smart mind. But she's still really good at playing tag.

She's the little artist of the Grace Field House. Whatever looks interesting enough for her is gonna get sketched eventually.

P.s. If you're not an artist or anything that I may write (Y/N) to be that doesn't relate to you, I'm sorry. But that's how I'm writing this story. So, in this book, if you are or not, you're an artist!

Oh, and (Y/N)s number's 84194

Alright, enough of my talk!

Hope you'll enjoy!

\(O3O)/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

121045

(Y/N) Pov:

"Everyone, wake up! Or you'll be late for breakfast!" called Emma. I opened my eyes, only to have two bright, shiny, green ones staring right back at me. Out of shock, I jumped out of my bed, tripping in the process.

"Ow, ow, ow..." I muttered, sitting up. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" asked Emma. I noddedmy head, smiling at her. "O-Of course I am. I was just surprised." Almost all of the children started laughing, making my cheeks turn slightly red, and we got ourselves ready.

Well, Emma was as fast as always and helped the smaller children out. I took an extra minute to brush my hair. "(Y/N), can you help me? Please?" asked someone from behind me. I turned around with a smile on my face and said: "Of course!" as I got down on one knee.

I tied Yvette's shoes, saying: "There you go." "Thank you!" She hugged me before running off again. "Emma, I can't get my shoes on!" "I can't tie my laces!" I chuckled lightly as I walked up to them, asking: "May I help?" They smiled at me, saying: "Yes, please!"

I followed Emma and the rest of the children with Phil in my arms. She suddenly stopped, making me nearly run into her. "Good morning Don, Conny, and Little Bunny!" she said towards the two of them. I smiled at them, saying: "G-Good morning." They both returned the smiles, saying: "Morning!" and "Morning Emma, (Y/N)."

We then continued our way. Emma suddenly said: "Look, we made it." as soon as we entered the dining room. I let Phil down, not saying a word. Two of the boys, Thoma and Lanni, pushed Emma forward. She turned around and said: "Watch out... I'm going to eat you!" in a playful tone. I chuckled as Phil followed them.

"They're at it again." said Gilda with a sigh, making me nod. Emma had already caught the two boys and Phil jumped on top of them. I then noticed Norman and Ray walking in. "Morning, Norman! And Ray!" said Emma quickly. "Good morning, Emma!" "Morning, Emma." they said, with Norman waving at her.

Norman said: "You're so energetic. Even though you haven't eaten breakfast yet." "How old are you again? Five?" asked Ray. "I'm 11, the same as you guys! And one of the oldest here!" I decided to step in before Ray could tease her more, and said: "G-Good morning, you two."