147

3rd Person Pov:

"The system is restored. All that's left is removing the restrictions." noted a worker, typing away at a PC. Peter looked over at him, saying: "Good. Do it." Just a second later, the worker gasped, turning to look at his boss.

"It has a triple password lock in it. As well as..." he informed, trailing off as he realized how much work this was going to be. Vincent grinned, having successfully slowed their work.

Peter glanced over at the kid, ordering: "Try figuring it out. I planned for this exact situation, just in case." He fully turned, now standing in front of Vincent, adding: "What a hassle."

He took a gun from one of his people, pointing it at Vincent, his finger on the trigger as he ordered: "Give me the password." "No!" called Vincent out, grinning in victory. "Heh, you can't figure it out. That's why you're threatening me. Serves you right. I'll never tell you."

Speaking louder so that the others on the other side of the communication device could hear him, he said: "Boss, everyone! Can you hear me?! That's the situation! We still have time and the chance to win! It's not over! Shoot! Defeat the enemies before you and complete the mission!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she understood where this was going. "Don't mind us! We can't leave the future to these guys!" added Vincent, quickly looking back at his friend. "Sorry, Nigel, (Y/N)."

Nigel grinned, replying: "It's all good." "I'll be okay." noted (Y/N), a kind smile adoring her lips as Emma was heard talking through the device. "Wait..." "No! We're all going to survive together!" yelled Norman, not liking the idea of his friends and sister dying.

"This is what I want! Keep going, Norman!" called Vincent, a shot suddenly being fired. A yelp of pain was heard as he fell to the ground, gritting his teeth in pain.

Norman's eyes widened as he feared for his friends' life. Yet he couldn't do anything. Not from where he was.

"Vi-Vincent..." trailed (Y/N) off, her eyes wide as she stared at the pool of blood that was slowly growing. Peter looked at him, then at the other kids present.

"I'm sick of this. Why don't any of you understand? Why do you all disobey me? First, my own niece, and now all of you? I am your creator. I'm your dad. If there were no farms, if the Ratri clan wasn't around, you wouldn't have been born." he informed them, slowly losing his patience.

He continued: "You were fed well, raised and provided for. Yet you rose against the farms, escaped, and now you come back to destroy us. How foolish and disrespectful. I'm sick of this rebelliousness!"

His gun was pointed straight at Nigel as he continued to yell. "Those eyes! They piss me off, too! Why won't you admit defeat?!" He quickly calmed himself, adding: "It's fine. You're all just defects anyway. Kill them all."

Noticing that nothing was happening, Peter turned to look at his workers, finding each and every one of them knocked out. A gun was pressed against his head as a male voice said: "Dad? You can't be serious. You're not our father! On your knees, Peter Ratri."

"Oliver, Ayshe, Don... Everyone..." trailed (Y/N) off, her eyes filled with tears as she smiled at her friends, her heart beat slowly calming again. "Vincent!" called Don out, rushing over to the injured male.

Seeing that he was alive and responsive, Hayato smiled, tears of relief flowing down his cheeks. "Thank goodness!" he cried out, wanting to hug his friend, yet not wanting to injure or hurt him more.

Taking off her jacket, (Y/N) ripped the sleeve off, nearing Vincent. "Here, let me help you." she said quietly, opening his jacket to slide it off his shoulder. Once she could see the wound, she began to tie the fabric of her jacket around his wound.

"Please never do something so reckless ever again." she told him, carefully wrapping his wound. He replied: "I figured I wouldn't be killed immediately. If I died instantly, they wouldn't be able to do the Gupna ceremony." "But still..."

"We're good here!" said Don into his speaker, informing the others that they had taken care of the situation. Ray replied: "We've gained control here, too!" Norman said: "You had me seriously worried, Vincent." At that, mentioned boy just smiled lightly, knowing that he would do it again in a heartbeat.

(Y/N) Pov:

"Ray!" I called out, running up to him as they joined us. "(Y/N)! I was so worried!" he told me, opening his arms for me. I threw my arms around him, hugging him like I hadn't seen him in years.

I hid my face in his chest as I muttered: "I'm so glad it turned out somewhat okay. I was scared." He patted my head, holding me close to him as he glared at Peter, who was sitting on the ground, his hands tied behind his back.

"You're not hurt, are you?" he asked me, his voice filled with worry and concern. I lightly shook my head, answering: "Thank you for worrying. I'm unharmed." I then turned to face the others, holding his hand in mine, not planning to let go any time soon.

"You lose." said Norman, staring Peter down. He looked up at us, starting to laugh. "How stupid. What will you gain from killing me? Even if I lose, you still have no escape route and no chance of winning." he said, grinning like he had won.

Gillian scoffed, saying: "No need to worry, thank you very much." Emma stepped up, noting: "We disabled the system again. The only issue that remains is you. No one can come and save you. We will-"

"No one can come and save me? All that's left is me? Let's see." cut Peter off, looking to the side, where a sister was standing, a rifle in hand. "I think you kids are forgetting something." he added, smirking at our surprised faces.

The sisters. How could I have forgotten about them? They probably outnumber us by a lot. This is bad. Oliver still as Peter at gunpoint, maybe we could use that to our advantage. I got ready to negotiate, but stopped as soon as I saw someone stepping closer.

Someone I recognized immediately.

"M-Mama...?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/643944446734033585/