Clean Streak X

Rosemary

AP: Rosemary, he was asking about you. Had the nerve to ask why you still had him blocked.

RI: Of course he did. Why wouldn't he? Dammit. He's such a fucking ass hole.

Knowing that Aadarsh still had her in his thoughts was not exactly knowledge that she was begging to have. He had told her she was physically unattractive, implied she was stupid, and insulted and harassed her too much for her to want to hear that.

And when he took the method of insulting Juliet, then insulting Rosemary to Juliet, Rosey swore she would get his ass suspended or expelled if he took one more step in that direction. She gave her long speech for Juliet to deliver to him, and he of course, acted totally clueless.

But what Rosemary didn't want to admit was the fact that she was scared. Yes, scared of a half sized douche bag twat with a big mouth. Why? Because no one knew how to destroy her emotionally the way that he did, and he knew it. He. Fucking. Knew. That was why he chose Juliet to talk to. He knew that she was Rosemary's weak point. And no matter what oaths or threats Rosemary made, she was deathly afraid that when he got into high school with her, he would just start up the same shit he had before. She wasn't emotionally stable enough for that.

SL: Just ignore him, Rose. Trust me, it'll be better if you do.

RI: I can't do that, Seth. It affects me too much. All I can hear are his words and they reflect my own opinion of myself. I hate that.

SL: Then maybe you need to start seeing yourself the way that I do. As a beautiful and strong person, who is going to live on to be known as the person he always said you couldn't be.

Seth knew what to say, but stress always made her sick, and by that Friday, she needed to stay home.

****

Who knew that if you started early enough you could finish all of Ouran High School Host Club... All the while, Rosemary just laid on the couch. She didn't even look at her phone. She didn't care if people were worried. She'd laid a few marks on her arms that she wasn't proud of and she wasn't ready to talk.

Am I really an ugly, worthless bitch? she couldn't help but ask herself. That was what he'd called her. The joke, of course, was on him, though, because that was already what she saw every time she looked in the mirror. Then of course, there was Seth, always being uplifting. He saw something different in her and she couldn't see it herself.

She started her binge watching at about six forty five that morning, hearing the theme song, and wondering how something with a theme so catchy but kind of ridiculous (kiss, kiss, fall in love!) could be so popular, then was Haruhi actually a girl or a guy, oh, definitely a girl...

Who was that Kyoya kid, don't like him very much... Never mind, I love him, I love all of them, the show is my baby, oh.

Season one was over. Season one was the only season that existed.

"Rosemary?" Her mom was coming home, but it was almost midnight.

"Hi, Mom," she smiled.

"Rosemary, you haven't even moved since I came home from work. Are you alright?"

"I'm . . . I'm fine, yeah. Just haven't felt well. I watched this show, though, and it made me feel less crappy emotionally," she assured her mother.

"Have you eaten?"

"No, Mom, because I don't fancy the art of setting my stomach ablaze when there are already some hot coals stirring."

"I worry about you," her mother told her. "You give me a lot to worry about."