Check Yes

Rosemary

As Rose prepared to fake her suicide, she knew the one aspect of authenticity that would be required of her by everyone who knew her. Everyone knew that Rosemary Montague wouldn't commit suicide without leaving a note.

Who matters the most to me? she asked herself.

The first was obvious: her mom. It was funny, every time that she legitimately wanted to die, she never thought to write a note to her mom. Now that her death would be a lie, it was the first person on her mind.

Mom,
I don't know where to begin. So much has been going on lately, and I don't need to explain that to you. You've been there. I'm sorry.
That's what people do though, isn't it? Leave a note?
~Rosemary.

She desperately hoped that her Sherlock reference would get through. In a few months, Tracie would tell her what had happened, and she would also be moved to wherever they were with them (with different circumstances given to the public), but for anything to be convincing, she would have to believe she was dead. Then again, moms always knew.

The next obvious ones were Sidney and Andrea, her best friends.

Sidney,
I guess there's no good starting place, so I'll start at the beginning.
When we first met in seventh grade, I'd gone through a week of hell. I was convinced that I wouldn't make any friends at this new school. Then, you showed up. You were so kind to me, you introduced me to so many of the wonderful people that I know today. Thank you. No matter what I was fighting through, you and Andrea were always right there.

Obviously, you've heard by now what happened to me. I don't really know how surprising that is to anyone. I know we've hardly spoken the past month or so, I'm really sorry. I'm a shitty best friend that way. Now that I'm dead, suddenly I have an entire novel to write you. Sorry.
There was so much pressure. I could hardly breathe every time I stepped outside. I just couldn't be the subject of a news story anymore.
Sidney, you were the first girl that I liked in a long time. Those feelings are gone, but it says a lot, still. You are amazing, and I wouldn't have even made it this far if I didn't have a friend like you.

All my love,

Rosemary.

Andrea,

You are my best friend, fellow fan girl, and the person I run every decision by. When I'm looking for someone to impress, it's usually you, because I want you to think well of me. The books that we read, shows we watch, music that we enjoy, it's all brought the two of us together, closer and closer as the days go on.
You've always been able to see through me, to call me out on my bullshit. You know when I'm making a mistake before I do, you always knew when I was about to break someone's heart. Thank you for that.
Andrea, I am so sorry about this. Two years of friendship shouldn't be ending here. I can't even begin to explain just how important you are to me. I'm sitting here, looking for the words to explain, and I have none. I just hear your voice in my mind, yours louder than the rest, telling me not to hurt myself ever again.
I'm really sorry.
If I could rewrite history, I'd do it all like in my book. No happily ever afters, just a, "they lived". If Alexis and Nathan were still here, you know? If only they lived. But they didn't, and now I won't. I think that you'll come to understand in time, though.
Aren't you glad that there was still more to the Gallagher Girls story line after the fourth one, when Cammie disappeared? There's always more to the story. Like Joe Solomon, I was so glad that he was alive. Does that make sense? Andrea, I need you to carry on my story. You're the only one I truly trust enough to do it (no matter what anyone else says). Everything that you'll need is attached.
This last bit's for Amilia's friend, Hazel. If you ever meet her, just, say hi. Trust me.
~Rosey.