Chapter 44: Your Name

Start from the beginning

"Hansul.." He breathed out. 

As more and more people moved he saw her move farther away.

Without thinking he started to get slightly aggressive. 

"Yah." 

"Watch where you're going."

"What the fuck."

Strangers continued to curse at him but he paid no mind. 

"Hansul-ah!"

He shouted but the music was overbearing his loud voice.

"Hansul-ah!" Taehyung shouted.

His hands grabbed her shoulders and turned her roughly.

"Hansul." He said with a giant smile on his lips. But that smile faded when seeing the girl in his grip wasn't his sister.

"Who the fuck are you? Let me go you creep!."

Taehyung quickly let her go. His lips quivered when seeing the girl in front of him. "I-I'm sorry. W-Wrong person." He stuttered.

The girl scoffed. She brushed her hair back as her friends cursed.

"What's wrong babe." Suddenly a man appeared.

"Babe. This creep suddenly grabbed me."

Taehyung looked at the man. "I apologize." He looked at the girl. "I thought she was someone else." 

"Yah. Do you just go around touching other men's women." The man said, jabbing Taehyung in shoulder causing for him to step back.

"N-No. It's was my mistake. My sister wouldn't look like her." Taehyung said. The words unintentionally coming out as rude.

"What the fuck did you stay?" The man jabbed at Taehyung's shoulder even harder. This time causing for him to slip of his own feet. He landed but first and he hissed in pain.

"Yah. Say that once more." The man said as he grabbed Taehyung from his collar.

For some odd reason. A smile formed on Taehyung's lips. "Sorry what I meant to say was. My sister wouldn't have a face like your boyfriend-I mean girlfriend." Suddenly two more men appeared behind the man.

"This fucker-" He raised his fists. Taehyung closing his eyes waiting for the impact. But before his fist could collide with Taehyung's cheeks the man's head was hit with a full bottle of soju. Broken glass and alcohol splattering everywhere. The man let go of Taehyung's collar and grabbed the top of his head, hissing in pain. 

Taehyung quickly stood up and looked for who smashed the the bottle on his head. His eyes widened when seeing the woman approach.

Red.

"YAH!" The man yelled.

She hovered her hand over her Red lips, eyebrows furrowed innocently. "My goodness. Sorry, i must have had a muscle spasm that caused for my arm to directly target your head with a bottle."

The man scoffed.

He then looked at at Taehyung, nostrils flaring. "This must be your girlfriend. Thanks to her now I'm really going to destroy you." Just when the man stepped forward, Red's arm flew out and punched the man right in the cheeks.

"Oh darn. I guess my other arm had a spasm."

The man looked at Red while his hand held his bruised  throbbing cheek. 

"Crazy Bitch-" He raised his hand at Red but before Taehyung could step in, Red jabbed the man in the throat. 

The man choked , falling to his knees quickly.