Q&A

(I decided to throw in some questions cause I didn't get a lot and I'm bored.)

Q: (Asked by The_wild_Lv_) I have two questions, who's your least favourite Scp and why? And Which do you prefer, oranges or bananas? 

A: My favorite SCP? That's a difficult question to answer. SCPs are so diverse but I guess I'll have to lean towards SCP 999. Idk, just a thought of a candy-eating cure for depression blob makes me happy. I prefer oranges. I just like citrus fruit. 

Q: (Asked by StoriesandWriting) Out of all the SCP Series, which is your favorite?

A: This answer is a little similar to my first question's answer but I can't really pick. The SCPs are all really diverse and it's hard to pick a favorite series and I dont really keep track of which SCPs are in which series. 

Q: (Asked by KrhisnaPanganiban) Which scp roleplay do you watch in youtube? And if you get to bring any kind of scp to your house (can be appolion or thaumiel) which one will you pick?

A: I watched part of an SCP series on YT called 'The end is near' I never finished though because I took a break from this specific fandom around the time that one of my older fans (who have been here since the beginning.) introduced me to the series. If I could take any SCP home it would either be 999 or the infinite pizza box. I don't want any of the dangerous SCPs cause I don't wanna die. 

Q: (Asked by me. lol) Favorite video games

A: (This is awkward since I'm asking this question but whatever.) I like the borderlands series (Borderlands 2 is great) (I don't have borderlands 3) and Minecraft and a couple other random games.