SCP 049 x reader

(Requested by: TiaAllum) (I also kind of changed what the pestilence was at the beginning of the story but when 049 is in the foundation it is back to normal) 

Two hands gently holding each other.

Lips locked like a perfect puzzle. 

Speaking of perfect, they were perfect for each other. 

A doctor and a gardener. An odd pairing but they both were odd. 

What mattered was the pure love they had for each other. There was a sickness going around and the plague doctor was constantly overworking himself. He had to help. If this plague was not stopped humanity itself could die. He called it the pestilence. Normal doctors could not see it, nor did they have it. But it was there and spreading fast. Miraculously, his wife, (Y/N) had not caught it yet with all the patients he had been treating in their shared home. (Said home had a ton of flowers in it) People with the pestilence would grow violent, attacking others. The doctor just desperately kept trying to find a cure. Any way possible. 

"Dear, I have news..." (Y/N) spoke, breaking the doctor from his reading (which would hopefully help him find a cure). 

"Hmm?" 

"I-I" 

The doctor looked back at his wife lovingly, seeing her nervousness to tell him whatever news she has. (He doesn't have his whole mask getup and shit rn. I've decided to ignore that it cant be taken off.) 

"Go on" The doctor gently urged her. 

"I'm pregnant..." She said her voice barely above a whisper. 

The doctor looked at her, his eyes widening. She was looking down at the floor, finding the wood much more interesting than him at this current moment. He quickly brought her into a hug, tears of happiness rolling down his cheeks. He kissed her gently, smiling into the kiss. He was going to be a father! Nothing could take away his happiness... They stayed in each others arms for a while, just breathing in each other's scent. 

(This is a time skip, okay.

There was a little girl with the pestilence. He had tried all he could to cure her. But nothing worked. The little girl, who was only 4, passed away due to the disease. The doctor's failure weighed down upon him. 

(Another time skip) 

(Y/N) was out gardening, basking in the sunlight. A man approached her from behind, smirking. 

"My daughter died, he must suffer the way I suffered."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she drew her last breaths. She had been stabbed. She wouldn't make it. She couldn't say goodbye to her love. She was going to be gone in a matter of minutes. She would be dead. 

049 didn't take her death well. For a few years after her death, he was in an extremely depressed state and slowly closed himself off from the world, and people. He was eventually captured by the foundation becoming SCP 049. 

(I'm not exactly sure what event would happen in the middle so we are going to skip them. 049 is now going to interact with another SCP.) 

SCP 049's POV

I walked into the room calmly. I just wanted to get back to my room. Out of all days they had to pick this day? The day she.... 

I looked in front of me, my eyes widening and pupils dilating. 

"(Y/N)?" I asked

Her head snapped up, a huge smile growing on her face. She ran to hug me but just ran through me. Her smile shortened because of this. 

"Hey, love" She spoke softly, aware of the cameras and microphones in the room. 

I felt multiple emotions go through me. I wasn't sure how to feel. 

"It's me, love." She said to assure me, still keeping a smile on her face. 

She is still the same, yet so different. She has not changed mentally. But she's a spirit now. It didn't matter. We would find a way around it. As cheesy as this sounds, love always finds a way. No matter what. 

She frowned slightly before brightening up. She has an idea. But what was the idea? (Y/N) ran at me before stopping and wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her as well. The best I could, anyway. We embraced each other, happy to have one another in our presence at last.

"I finally get to see you again, darling. After so long, I get to see you again..." I spoke quietly, not wanting to ruin the moment. 

"Momma, who's dat?" A little boy walked up. 

"Well, Alex (short for Alexander), this is your dad." (Y/N) gave him and me both a gentle smile (Whilst talking quietly. We didn't want the foundation eavesdropping) 

Alex was a ghost as well. They had both died that day. This day, so many years ago. He had my face shape (not as sharp though.), and my eye color but had his mother's (H/C). He was beautiful. She was beautiful. I'm glad to have them both back... No one will ever take them away from him again. No, he would be with them until the end of time.

(Bam! Done. Also, if any of you don't know how to do the new request things, TiaAllum did a really nice job of it. There were about 844 words without this little a/n)