Requests

Hi everyone. I've decided to discontinue this book. I lost interest and it became difficult to write after a while. Couple that with my bad romance writing skills and it's just really hard to keep up with the requests, the pressure my brain creates to try and consistently post oneshots, and trying to keep the characters in character. It was just to difficult for me to keep up with so I am discounting this book. I apologize.

But before discounting this book (and all my other books on Wattpad. I'm moving and staying over at Tumblr. There is a link to my Tumblr in this book somewhere.) I wanted to thank you all so much for the support and kindness you all have shown and given me. If any of you ever are thinking about writing any sort of story on Wattpad, go for it!

(This is copy and pasted around all my SCP books.)  

(If you requested something on the old request page you need to re-request it here.) 

Rules

No NSFW

No Tags (Like 'shy!reader') (You could use tags but the chance of me doing your request will be lower) 

Please don't request 15 billion things. I have a life. Meaning I have to do a ton of useless random shit all day and that gives me barely any time to write. 

No yandere or possessiveness

Specify if it's platonic or romantic (If not I get to choose.) 

I can deny your request. If I find something that would make it a 'bad' oneshot or difficult oneshot to write I just won't write it.

Please don't do SCP x Reader x SCP It can be difficult for me to write. 

If you want a specific type of fluff to happen you need to tell me. I'm not a romantic person and I cannot really think up fluff that well. 

Fluff, Angst, or what? 

Don't make multiple comments for the same request. (Like commenting if you want it to be angst in one comment, if you want a romantic relationship in another, and then the actual request. I want it all to be in one comment.)