Able x reader Part 2

(Some of the italic words aren't in order but I don't really care.)

Twelve years.

It had been twelve years since Able's world crumbled apart. Twelve years since the foundation and almost every SCP was eradicated. Who eradicated the SCPs? Able. He did. Slaughtered everyone inside any foundation he could find. He found a way to kill his brother and did just that. At first, killing numbed him. Numbed his emotions. His sadness. But eventually, it did nothing. He kept doing it, though. The foundation deserved to die. They killed his beloved and they needed to pay. He wouldn't rest until the foundation was gone from the face of the Earth.

The foundation took an angel away twelve years ago and now they are paying the price. They took his angel away. He wouldn't let the foundation live on. 

He looked for foundations but he also looked for something else. Something to bring him to where he wishes to be. Somewhere he cannot reach. He could not find a way but he would keep looking. 

The sun cannot fall from the sky

He walked towards a huge, white building. A foundation site. He swiped a keycard and walked through the doors, summoning a sword. Begining his slaughter.

Tell me these words are a lie

Slice after slice after slice. His slaughter wouldn't end until everyone in the site was dead. More slices. The sounds of screams would not end. 

Can you hear heaven cry?

Someone was watching him, softly crying at what he had done. What he had become. They didn't want this. 

Hold on

Be strong

Hope will grow

She didn't want this to happen.

Able slammed the door shut before blowing up the building. 

A familiar white light flooded his vision. He waited to be back in his dark, stone box. 

The tears of an angel

The girl shredded a few tears, knowing what she had to do. It was risky but it would end his madness.

I won't let you slip away from me

She walked to his box, knowing what she had to do. Perhaps she would see him again after this. See him happier. See him as he was before. She raised her hand and white strings came from it, attaching themselves to the box before tearing it apart, breaking it. Bright, white light flooded her vision. It reminded her of what happened just after her death.

Don't let go 

"Don't let go... please..." She whispered softly. 

She wanted him back. 

Able opened his eyes looking around.  He wasn't in his box. 

Bad ending 1

He was in a place with red. Lots of red. Hell. He was in hell. He wondered around when someone tried to stab him. He summoned a sword, this time it was all red. He slowly killed the lowlife demon that dared try to attack him. He didn't feel a rush from the kill, he didn't feel numb. He just felt sad at a realization he just made. He wanted to try to numb the pain again. To try to numb the sadness. He walked around the streets of hell killing anyone and everyone in sight. It didn't help.

He eventually got himself a home. No a house. She was his home. His angel. 

He tried everything to numb the pain of losing her. 

She tried to go on with her afterlife.

She tried to move on.

They couldn't reach their goals. 

They needed each other. 

Able tried drugs, murder, strip clubs. Everything imaginable. Nothing helped and nothing would help. The only thing that could help was his home, his angel. She was in heaven, he was in hell. He couldn't reach her.

Bad Ending 2

His eyes stayed closed.

Her tears kept falling. 

He was gone.

She had driven him away.

It was all her fault.

He was dead.

She was a killer. 

She had killed her beloved. 

The man she wanted to marry. 

The man she wanted to have children with. 

The man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with was dead. 

And it was all her fault.

He wouldn't wake up in heaven.

He was just gone.

Forever...

Good Ending

Able was let into heaven. He got to see his beloved. He got to kiss her and hold her again. She loved him. He loved her. He got to have kids with her and spend his afterlife with her. He was overjoyed. His angel had returned to him. (Y/N) had destroyed his box and he was aware of it. He was thankful that (Y/N) had destroyed his box and returned to him.

(There you guys go! I was trying some different styles. Which one did you like the best? The one leading up to the endings or one of the three endings? That's about all I have to say about the story. Uh, if you like fnaf I'm releasing a speedpaint of it on my YT channel? So you can check that out. If you need my YT channel name I can tell if you comment, asking but I'm pretty sure all of you know by now.)

Special thanks

EeveeIsAwesome23

Letmeread222

ShippingGurl2000

Iknow0614

Canadian_k1d

These people have been here the longest (according to my notification wall. Sorry silent readers.) And have put up with my bullcrap. They are really amazing and most of them have books that are amazing! The list goes from the people at the top are the ones that first did something such as voting on this story or commenting to the people at the bottom who have still been here a while, just not as long as the ones up top. I just want to thank these people that really got me to write a lot, made me research more SCPs, and helped my Wattpad account's start. They have stuck around for ages even through my no update, writer's block apocalypse.

Just, thank you guys so much.