Clefdraki

(Clef is suicidal in this one. So uh... just a warning I guess? This was requested by Leilandapple so go check them out ;D Let us begin!)

       Clef's Pov

       I checked all my guns. Every single one didn't have a bullet. Of course. When I really need a bullet, there isn't one. Hmmm... What to do? I'll go bug Konny again. Should I even be calling him Konny at this point? He hates me. Everyone does. Hell, I even hate myself. I don't care, whatever. They can think what they think. I'll be gone soon, anyway. Might as well bug Konny while I still can. 

      I finally made it to Benny's office. "Heeey Benny," I said putting on a flirtatious smirk.  He just sighed looking up with a glare. He clearly didn't want to put up with any bullshit. Hmmm... too bad. He went back to doing his work. "Bitch, don't ignore me. I'm too fabulous to ignore." I spoke. Konny sighed once more. Looking up from his work. "What do you want?" He asked. Clearly done with the world and everyone in it. 

      Kondraki Pov

Why won't he leave me alone? First, it's Bright and him being an annoying, little shit and now it's Clef.  

"Konnnny..." Oh 343, here we go again. 

"... I just wanna play." This flirtatious little... 

3rd Pov

  Clef being the flirtatious man he is had gotten up close to Kondraki. Leaning across the desk. Konny could feel his hot breath on his neck. (And Bright popped in saying, "That shits kinky.") Kondraki felt himself blushing. No matter how much the two would deny, they both reciprocated feelings for each other.  What they didn't know that the feeling was mutual. The standing blonde male looked down, with a sexy/sadistic grin. Clef had a light blush on his face so Kondraki wasn't the only one. 

Kondraki's Pov

Ugh... Out of everyone who could've made me feel this way it had to be him. Damn it. I doubt he even would return my feelings. Even if he said he did he would probably just be lying. I didn't want to be teased by Alto. "Can you just leave me alone, please?" I asked.

"I'll be leaving you all soon. Don't you worry." He muttered, walking out the door with confident steps.

What? Leaving all of us? Is he getting fired? Quitting? What does he mean? I've never been good with emotions. Wait... Could he have meant... Suicide? No... He wouldn't... Would he? I don't think I would be able to live without him. I quickly got up from my desk and started running towards where I knew Alto would be. I could only hope that I make it on time though.

                                                                             Bad Ending

I finally stopped running. Alto was standing in front of me. His back facing towards me. He was holding a gun to his head. I started to speak, "Alto... Please don't do this... I l-lo" He turned around, looking at me. 

"I'm going to give you guys what you want. Your welcome." He interrupted, smiling softly before pulling the trigger.

His body hit the floor. I couldn't save him... Why? "Why? I love you." I confessed. Not like he could hear it though. I should have been faster. I should have known earlier. I shouldn't have told him to go away. I should have done something. It's all my fault. I could've saved him. Why couldn't it have been me that died. I looked at the man who I so desperately wanted to be my lover. Looking at him just made the tears pour down faster. I clutched his body close, holding on to him for dear life. I can't live without him. A swarm of 408s surrounded him as well also mourning him.  (I have a headcanon where 408 can feel really, really strong emotions of Konny.) I picked up the gun quickly checking the number of bullets in it. One more. I raised the gun up to my head. Bang. That was all it took for me to die. 

                                                                        Good Ending

I found Alto. He was just standing there with a gun to his head. His entire body was shaking. "Alto! Please don't! I can't lose you!" I said, tears already running down my face. He turned around, about to speak. I ran to him, hugging him. He was shocked, he dropped the gun and hugged me back though. I buried my face into his shoulder just taking in his scent and the fact that he's alive. "Konny..." I looked up at him.

"I can't lose you. Please don't.  What would I do without you?" I said.

He looked down, gave a soft smile before kissing me. It wasn't like cliche romance books. It wasn't like fireworks. There weren't any sparks. But we both knew that we loved each other deeply. The kiss was gentle and soft. No lust, just love and passion. When we pulled away, there were no words. I knew Alto would stay here for me. 

(There we go. I hope you guys enjoyed. If you have any feedback or tips I wanna know. @Leilandapple is this what you wanted? If it isn't I'll do another one to your liking. Anyways, If the characters seemed to OOC please tell me what I could do to improve.)