We stand for justice!

Youtube and content creators are in huge trouble. The new FTC Coppa crap going on is going to indanger content creators. I'm just going to copy and paste my angry comment to the FTC here so you can understand a bit of what's going on. As always, I will put links in the comment section so you can do something to help. You must act now. This change happens January 1st. 

Your new rule is being harsh against every single party involved, especially creators. I will not stand for this sort of treatment. Do you really expect us to stand silent whilst you create unjust rules? First of all, you're definitions of what kids like are so outdated and vague. You do not know what kids like now. Everything that you said about kid's content also applies to adults. Here are some examples. Music; do adults never listen to music? Is it just kids listening to music? I listen to music every day of my life. Adults listen to music too. Games; games are not just for kids. Adults play games too. My computer has many, many games on it. Does that make me a kid? No, it doesn't. Fantasy; Really? There are so many adult/ non-kid friendly fantasy books. If you think these are the only outdated terms now, you're wrong. The language you think that means 'kid content' is just as outdated and false. Next, bright, flashy, bold colors and words mean 'kid content'? I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Content creators use these colors and words to catch viewers' eyes. (Which they can't anyway if they mark the video 'for kids' because there are no notifications, you cannot search it, and more limiting factors.) There are so many reasons why this is unjust. Do you even know what a kid is? They are people who cuss and do things that adults do. How you are affecting content creators is horrible. Just because we make something with animations, dolls, or anything you consider 'for kids' does not mean it is directed towards kids. You cannot sue us because we did not say it was made for kids. Just because YOU say it was meant for kids, does not mean WE say that is meant for kids. Content creators should have the final say of what is made for kids and what isn't made for kids. You should do more research into what people's opinions of this new rule are, make adjustments, and fix it. You can't just fine us because you believe that it is made for kids or that we broke one of the rules inside this rule. This rule will be for nothing if so many channels leave YouTube. Do you know how much work goes into our videos? No. You don't. Do you know how much we care about our videos and fans? No, you don't. Since you guys won't look at people's opinions, I'm going to show what people think of this new rule."Nobody deserves to be treated this way. They treat us like animals.""I have wanted to start a YouTube channel for a while now, and this makes me really sad that I and other good content creators (who this is their job) will not get any benefit from it.""What if you make the first and last word of every video vulgar language, put vulgar language in the thumbnails, and mark the video as not for children, would that be enough?""Soooooooooo, "YouTube Kids" doesn't exist anymore apparently""It's funny how who is deciding what "appeals to children" are adults.""Weapon of choice to target anything: Think of the children" / "For safety...""Fun is officially illegal. We did it, boys.""Rated e games are literally rated e for everyone so it can be for adults as well""Here's an idea; how about parents pay attention to what their kids are watching?"Change this rule. We will not stand for this injustice.