Clefdraki (Arranged marriage and Royalty AU)

(Requested by Letmeread222)

3rd Pov

A Scottish duke was getting dragged around, his maids preparing him for a Polish prince's ball. The only reason the duke was going is that his parents are making him. He didn't want to go. But this ball is extremely important to make sure his kingdom didn't go to war. It was stupid. Why couldn't they go and he stays. The duke wasn't the only one getting dragged around, however. The prince was getting dragged around as well. Maids making sure he looked his best. 

After a few hours of preparation, the two men were ready for the ball and the duke, Alto Clef was already on his way along with his parents. The prince, Benjamin Kondraki, was with his father and mother as well. They were in the ballroom making sure all preparations have been made. Neither of them had a clue as to why the ball was happening. 

The ball had started and both Clef and Kondraki were talking to guests. Well, in Kondraki's case he was, Clef was just plain out annoying them. The two moved from guest to guest, Kondraki getting more attention than Clef. Eventually, the two ran into each other. The two greeted each other formally, although the two would say that a different connection was there. The duke and the prince kept chattering, finding that although there are differences, they are extremely similar. 

Kondraki's Pov

(I'm listening to a song I haven't listened to in forever and now I'm sad, let's hope that doesn't affect the oneshot.)

I meant the duke. His name is Clef. He's a bit annoying but funny to be around. He's flirty, Ill give him that. 

"Hey! I got another one!" Cleffy said. 

Wait... Why did I give him a nickname? (Oh I wOnDeR wHy?)

"Okay. Let's see what you've got." I said, kind of enjoying his flirting and we had something to talk about. These trash pickup lines. 

"So Konny, are you WiFi, cause I'm feeling a connection." He gave me a flirtatious smirk. We were silent for a few seconds before we both started to laugh.  

"Why? Out of all the lines..." 

"Awww... You didn't like it? I thought it was fantastic." 

After he said that another wave of laughter rolled over both of us. 

3rd Pov

The two very important members of their worlds continued laughing, both slightly blushing. 

"Konnnny... Your blushing." Clef dragged out his words with a grin. 

"I'm not the only one!" Kondraki said, irritated that he got called out. 

"Mph!" Clef made a little sound, backing away. His blush grew. 

Kondraki found the sound he made to be adorable. Know he was thinking about other sounds he could get out of Clef. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Kondraki shook his head, trying to get his mind out of the gutter. The two continued to talk, sharing hobbies, interests, and flirtatious pickup lines. They got closer and closer as the seconds, minutes, and hours passed. They both felt a huge attraction for each other. Benjamin found himself blushing more and Alto wasn't just slightly blushing anymore. No. He was a tomato at least half the time. A slow song started to play, "How cliche..." Kondraki muttered. 

Clef's eyes and his smile widened, "Care to dance, Draki?" He questioned.

"Oh god. Please don't call me that." 

"Okay, Benny." 

Kondraki groaned but grabbed Alto's hand nonetheless, pulling him outside onto the balcony. It was quieter out there and you could still hear the music, as well. The pair started to dance, both blushing. (You know those cliche romance dances? Yah. That's what's happening. Kondraki is doing the male's part and Clef's doing the female's part.) Kondraki dipped Alto down, kissing him. (For my NSFW book, Kondraki is going to be dominant so...) Alto smiled into the kiss, happily kissing back. He was glad that Konny liked him back. The two (gay) boys walked back into the palace, hand in hand. Smiling the biggest smile they have. 

"Excuse me, Master Kondraki? Your parents request you." A maid interrupted their silent confessions. (Grab the pitchforks! The maid has got to go.) Benjamin took a step forward, turned around and waved goodbye to Clef. Clef waved back, smiling at him. 

Soon it was time for Alto to leave. He got into the carriage with his parents. 

"Alto. We have to talk when we get home." 

That's the only thing that was said the entire ride. Clef looked out the window the rest of the time, daydreaming about Kondraki. The family's carriage traveled across the roads, making their way back to their home. 

"You are going to have a wedding. We have arranged it all. It's two weeks from now." The lovers' parents said, crushing their dreams.

Clef ran to his room, not wanting to cry in front of his parents. Kondraki got extremely angry and stood up to his parents. His dad slapped him and started screaming at him to go to his room. (It's flamethrower time everyone.) 

He went to his room. Keeping his sobbing quite. He didn't really care about the stinging of his cheek. His dad has been abusive for a while now. He was sad about not being able to spend his life with Alto. 

Three days went by. Kondraki would talk back to his father and the abusing would get worse while his mother just sat by idly. Clef would mainly stay in his room, refusing to eat. Konny looked around his room. He walked over to his desk and started to write a letter to Alto. 

Dear Cleffy,

Hello, I'm sorry. I have an arranged marriage. (I didn't really know how to do this part.) I'm so, so sorry. I wanted to stay by your side forever. But, now it seems like that won't happen. The wedding is in two weeks. We can't stop it. I'm sorry. Perhaps one day I will see you again. 

                                                                                                                                            ~ Benjamin

Kondraki walked over to his cage of butterflies and asked some of them to take this letter to Clef. They complied and went to Clef's home. 

The butterflies arrived at Clef's window and flew in. They dropped the tear ridden note on his lap. He read the note and burst into tears and began to write his own to Konny. (I'm not gonna write it because it's similar to Kondrakis. Basically, it brings up the thought of running away after the weddings to be together.)

Kondraki got the note and liked the idea of running away with Clef. A week and a half had gone by. The two had kept giving sweet notes to each other. They had also started to plan out running away. With each and every note they fell deeper in love. Kondraki had confessed to being abused by his dad. 

The wedding of Alto Clef came by. What confused him was he was taking the role of the bride, sporting a white tuxedo, (I wanted him in a dress originally cause I thought it would be fucking funny.) a veil over his head and to top it all off, his dad would walk him down the aisle. It also begged the question. "Is the person I'm marrying a male?" His dad hooked his arm with his son's arm, started in to walk down the aisle.

Clef's Pov.

I couldn't see because of this stupid ass veil in front of me. Damit. Who the hell am I marrying?

Kondraki's Pov.

I saw that my bride was male. I couldn't see who they were though. It didn't matter anyway. As soon as this wedding is over I'm running away with Cleffy.

Clef's Pov.

My dad sat down and I removed my veil. I gasped at the sight. Konny. I speed walked to the arbor. The preacher started talking. It didn't matter. All that mattered was the man in front of me. Konny broke the preacher's talking, "I do." 

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Kondraki dipped me down for a kiss. I melted into it. At that moment I knew we wouldn't run away. We would live together. We would be happy. We would be happy even though this was an arranged marriage because of alliance bullshit.

We pulled away, looking at the crowd who burst into applause and cheers.

"I will always be with you no matter where we have to go," Konny whispered into my ear.

(There you are. Letmeread222 if this isn't the way you wanted it, I will gladly redo it until it's right.)