Able x Reader

(Requested by AngelsofDeath88)

Y/N's Pov

I walked down the foundation's halls. The 05 council is having me do an interview with SCP 076 also known as Able. A Keter classed SCP that is extremely hostile towards any and all humans. Yay... The halls were long, narrow, plain, and they were like a maze. It takes years to get used to these halls. Most people don't last that long. I walked silently, not trying to start a conversation with the guards following me. I learned within my first week on the job that they were here to protect me. They are not my friends. No one at the foundation is. One little mistake and I would be killed. It did not matter my status. It did not matter how many successful things I have done for the foundation. I was just a pawn in their plans. I walked through the doors to Able's containment cell. I sat down at the table. He was chained to the table; it wouldn't matter in the long run, though. If I anger him it's all over. SCP 076 is very easily angered. I read the first question. 

1. What is your relation with SCP 073?

Are they trying to get me killed?! This is one of the worst questions to ask Able. 

"Are you going to ask your stupid questions yet?" Able's voice broke my panicked silence. 

"Uhm! Yes! O-of course!" I spoke quickly. 

Able seems to be more annoyed. 

"W-what is yo-your relationship with SCP 073?" I looked down. This is it.

Able is more annoyed. I'm not dead yet, so that's a plus side, I guess. Able didn't answer my question, he just growled and looked at me with a glare. 

3rd Pov

The people watching the interview were surprised. They were surprised that their co-worker wasn't dead yet. The council had deemed her useless so they decided to have her interview Able until he snapped and killed her. 

Eventually, (Y/N) finished the interview and left. She had gotten further with Able than any other researcher. 

A few weeks had passed and (Y/N) and Able were now friends. The foundation didn't really know what to think. 

Able's Pov

(Y/n) was talking my ear off but I didn't really care. She is just so adorable, I love her so much. She's just so... perfect. I want to tell her but if I tell her and she doesn't return my feels... I don't know what I would do. 

3rd Pov

The two lovebirds confessed after a week. (I'm horrible at confessions and my writer's block hasn't fully gone away so deal with it.) The foundation knows that there is no way Able would kill (Y/n). 

(Y/n)'s Pov

I kissed Able on the nose and saw his whole face erupt into flames.

"Gah!" I was tugged away from my spot and Able kissed me on the lips. I think I invented a new shade of red.

Able snickered at me and we then resumed doing and talking about random things, not really having a goal in mind. Even though we've only been dating for a couple of weeks I know that Able is the one for me. 

*At night*

Two men grabbed the sleeping female dragging her to a cell, shoving her on and locking the chair. Her eyes snapped open and she tried to scream but was cut short by a gag being shoved in her mouth. One of the men smirked grabbing a scalpel from the tray and started to cut her arm making a rectangle. He then dug his nail into a part of the cut and started to pull up slowly before ripping the entire chunk of the flesh of her arm. The girl tried to scream but the gag silenced anything that came out of her mouth. One of the men got a butcher knife and tried to hack her leg off but once they got to the bone the butcher knife was ineffective. They grabbed the hand saw and slowly started to saw off any remaining veins, flesh, or bone. The entire leg was gone. The other man grabbed a toothpick and shoved it in-between her fingernail and finger and pushed the toothpick up ripping the nail of the girl's finger. He repeated this process over and over again. the girl's fingernails and toenails were now just a bloody pile on the floor. 

The torture continued for hours before (Y/n)'s heart stopped. Able's lover was dead.

(I'm going to write a part 2. Sorry it was short.)