More info on my break

Hey guys. I was planning on having a chapter out that wasn't an a/n. But no. A lot of shit just came up in my life and I have a lot of shit that's about to come up and I won't be able to juggle all the stuff around including writing for you guys. So the book is still on hiatus (I think that's what its called?) Semi-good news, I joined creative writing and I've been enjoying it a lot. 

Since I can't give you guys a chapter, I decided to give you guys an OC sheet I recently made. The OC may or may not be in one of my future stories (I'm not really sure yet) So if you don't want spoilers for that story, I wouldn't read the OC sheet if I were you. If you don't give a damn, go right ahead and read it :D

OC Sheet

Name: Valeri Sivi (Just called Val)

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Fandom?: None

Backstory: She had two siblings and parents that didn't like each other at all. They were borderline abusive parents and Val still has a few semi-faded scars. Her parents eventually got a divorce and Val was forced to go with her father and her two siblings (which she was very close too) had to stay with her mother. As soon as her father had gotten a stable life once more, he began training her to be a ruthless killer. A killer with no emotion. Someone who could shoot a room full of children and feel nothing. And that she would become. He would make sure of that. Trained for hours upon hours until he saw results he liked. Her first few victims were the most difficult for her. She could barely kill them, let alone look at them. But her father forced her too. It became easier over the years. Show no emotion. Don't look in their eyes. Slaughter them and leave. Don't think about their family. More years had passed and her father decided to give her one last test. To make sure she was the ruthless killer he wanted her to be. She had to kill her siblings. She had killed them both before she snapped. Going to her knees, sobbing. She had realized what she had done. Nothing could give back their lives. And it was all her fault. She sobbed and sobbed. She just wanted them back. But it was too late. She had murdered them in cold blood. She started running from the scene. Her eyes were still bleary with tears. She ran and ran, trying to outrun the sadness. But it had sub come her. She had gotten to a forest and lied down, crying herself to sleep. There was nothing she could do. She took years to give herself a life that her father had taken from her at such a young age. She had gotten a job, her own house, and yet something was missing. As cliche as it sounds, her heart was. It had gone as soon as she had killed her siblings. Her emotions were now non-existent. She just kept living a normal life though, no need to do what her father wants her to do.

Present: She's living in a house with a job fully supporting her. No one knows about her past and no one will.

Future: (Not really sure at the moment.)

Doodle: (nope.)

Description: She is a tall, slim female. Her eyes are dark blue and she has a light reddish-orange hair that mainly stays in two buns at the top of her head with braids circling around the buns. She normally wears a fluffyish black trench coat (not really sure how to describe it), a white turtleneck and skinny ripped jeans.