My Galaxy (SCP 1269 x Reader)

(This was requested. And if you don't know, 1269 is a mailbox.)

(Y/n)'s Pov

The foundation tossed me into a house. I didn't want to be a D-class though it's too late. I shouldn't have listened to them. But I did. They said I was going to live here for a while. I was kind of scared to find out what was wrong with this house, but this was better than having to do tests on SCPs that could kill me. (You thought.) I wandered the house for a bit, exploring, getting used to the layout. It was a nice three-story house. It had an upstairs, middle level, and a basement. I couldn't tell if anything was wrong with it.  I also noticed that one of the rooms was an art room! I was happy about that. I have always loved art. It's just so... calming. I went into the room and set up an easel; I wanted to paint. I started stroking the brush across the canvas. I just painted freely. Not thinking about what I'm painting. Just painting. 

I backed away from the canvas, looking at my work. I smiled, it was the solar system. I thought it was beautiful. Some of them didn't however. They began screaming at me. They screamed about how horrible my art is. How I should just give up. 

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I started to scream.

I wanted them to be quite. But what I wanted didn't matter to most of them. They all had different motives but every single one of them took pleasure in plaguing me with their comments. Some of them even went as far as to touch me. It didn't matter though. Who would believe me if I told them anyway? I just had to keep going. I could deal with them. I mean, I get to see Amara because of my rotten ability. I hated my ability most of the time. It was... horrible. Having the ghosts of the dead scream at you, follow you wherever you go, touch you. You can't get away from them. It's okay though. You get to meet a few nice ghosts as well. (Casper?) Like Amara. 

Its been a few days since I came to this house. Nothing interesting has happened. I walked outside to check the mail. I opened the mailbox taking out only a single letter. 

I love how calm you look when you paint. I love it when you make an adorable angry face when you have to erase your drawing over and over again. I love your voice. I love your eyes, they are as beautiful as the stars. You are as beautiful as the stars. It is sad that the ghosts haunt your mind. (Cringe...)

What the fuck? I- Who sent this? There's no address saying where it was sent from. Whatever. Maybe the mailbox is magic. Heh... Wouldnt be the craziest thing I've heard of. I decided to write my own letter and shove it into the magic mailbox. I don't know; maybe something will happen. 

Who are you?

It was a simple enough question. I just wanted to know who was sending the notes. I walked outside and shoved the note into the mailbox.

Something strange has been happening, I've been seeing shadows of a mailbox. My mailbox. Maybe that was why I was moved here. Whatever, I got a response and we started to write letters back and forth. I liked Mr. Anonomus, whose real name is Alec. (I don't know. I just thought of it...) Alec was a bit obsessive at times. I didn't really care. We were just two crazy people. Every single one of the ghosts -even the nice ones- are teasing me about my tiny crush on him. 

"Tiny? If you're crush on him is tiny then I am alive." One of the ghosts blurted out. 

Most of the ghosts burst into laughter after her comment. My blush just grew. They started to tease me. Huh? Someone knocked on the door. That hasn't happened the entire time I've been here. Maybe its the foundation coming to 'extract' me out of this house. I walked over to the door; the ghosts were still howling with laughter. I was right. It was the foundation coming to pick me up. (You thought it was gonna be Alec, didn't chu?) 

Its been a week and I missed getting letters from Alec. I was interviewed about the letters and the researchers seemed shocked at the fact that I was able to write back. They decided to send another female D-class to the house.  

I have somehow survived all the testing. From what I've heard, the girl they sent to communicate with Alec disappeared. They found her in a dumpster dead. There was a note along with the body. 

You aren't her. I want her. Get away from me you piece of shit. Give her back to me. I will find who took (Y/n)

I wasn't surprised by Alec killing her. I wasn't scared either. The ghosts have used me to kill several times. I was surprised at the fact he wanted me. A worthless bitch. 

The scientists took me back to the house along with another D-class. A male D-class. We were supposed to act like a couple. He disappeared the first night. I found him in the freezer along with a note. 

You cant love him. You have to love me. Without you, I am nothing. Please love me. I love you. 

I looked at the letter before deciding to write my own to Alec. 

I do not love him. You are the only one my mind and heart will ever allow me to love. If we meet, the first thing I want you to do is to kiss me. Let me know how much you love me.

I finished writing; satisfied with my work. (cant relate...) The ghosts looking at the letter I wrote to him started to gasp and chatter with one another. I didn't care though. I had gotten used to that. I took the letter to the mailbox and gently put it in. 

It's been three weeks since I sent my letter. I haven't gotten a reply yet. There was a knock on my door once again. I opened it. There was a guy standing there with a slight smile. 

(If wattpad is working you should be able to see 1269's human outfit and hair but wattpad has been being a bitch lately

(If wattpad is working you should be able to see 1269's human outfit and hair but wattpad has been being a bitch lately. If you cant see it just go to my SCP Outfits book. It'll be there.)

He grabbed my waist and kissed me. My eyes widened, who was this guy? I didn't pull away, however. Something about him just felt... familiar.

"There's your response, My universe." 

"Alec?" I managed to croak out.

"Yes?" 

I engulfed him in a hug, looking up and kissing him. He smiled in the kiss before kissing back. 

"I love you, my universe," He whispered to me.

Foundation people came through the open door, telling me that I was to go back to the foundation. They didn't know about the kiss. Alec had disappeared. Was this all a dream? I pinched myself, this isn't a dream. Amara told me to check the mail so I did. The note was addressing the foundation so I gave it to a guard. It was a threat to let me stay at the house. It was from Alec most definitely. The guards let me stay here for four more days for the higher-ups to discuss what should happen. 

Alec and I did a lot of things during the four-day time span. Spanning from watching movies, Alec watching me do art and baking! Turns out Alec is a legend in the kitchen. At the end of the four days, the foundation decided to let me stay in the house. They were afraid of what would happen if they didn't. I was overjoyed! I got to stay with Alec, eat amazing food -food at the foundation isn't good- I got to get away from experiments, live comfortably, and do art! It was a dream come true. 

"I'm so happy for you, my galaxy."

(Should I be worried that my oneshot about a mailbox is longer than all the other ones? But then again I did make Alec a human because kissing a mailbox would be weird. Weirder than shipping 682 and 999 together.)