Cliche (SCP 106 x SCP 096)

(Requested by Canadian_k1d and no... I'm not gonna kill the smol bean. I'm gonna call Shy Guy Elliot cause I can and Shy Guy if he were human, he would probably be a shy nerd. Elliot is a common name for nerds. According to name sites! Don't get mad at me! Also, all scps are in human forms.) 

SCP 106's Pov

I finished killing an MTF that was trapped in the corridors of my dimension. (Totally wasn't gonna write the torture scene...) I teleported out of my dimension to Elliot (with his bbq sauce). 

"Hey, Elliot..."

"Huh?" 

He turned around to face me when he finally figured out who I was he smiled and waved. His smile was so adorable! It made my heart melt. (Uhhh... Let's not bring up the fact that 106's heart is probably melted cause the bbq sauce...) 

"Hello, Lawrence!" 

He didn't attack me because we are friends, he did attack me the first time I viewed his face, though. We started to chat about different subjects, changing topics quickly. There isn't much to talk about since we're always trapped in the foundation. I heard concrete screeching across the floor and a few other SCPs joined us, sadly. I wanted alone time with Elliot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) 

"Let's play truth or dare!" SCP 173 spoke excitedly. (If any of you have a good name for 173 please tell me. And I don't wanna call 173 Billy.)

I sighed, 173 is the shipper of our 'group'. Whatever he has planned probably isn't good.

"I don't know. Should we really?" Doc said.

"Let's do it!" The dumbass mask said. 

"I guess..." Shy said. I could tell he wasn't really up to the idea and was just saying yes to not get any more attention. 

"I don't want to. I'm not doing it. We aren't teenage girls," I said. There's no way in hell that I'm playing truth or dare.

"Too bad! Majority rules! You have to play," The tan statue said. 

I groaned, "Fine." 

"Truth or dare 035?" (If you have a name for 035 please tell me XD)

"Dare," The mask confirmed with a smirk. 

"Hmm... I dare you to... kiss Doc!" 

"Oh boy, this is a teenage girl's truth or dare," I muttered.

"Hey! I have a dick! I'm not a teenage girl," 173 said. 

The mask rolled his eyes and kissed Doc. 

"Cam, truth or dare?" (079 if you didn't remember.) 

"Truth."

035 smirked, "Who's your crush?"

I snickered, 079 blushed so darkly. Everyone knew that he liked 682 but he's too damn chicken to tell 682. (If you have names for anyone that I call by their number please speak up...) 

"I-I! Is skipping aloud?" He asked.

"Nope! Good luck," 173 said with a grin. 

"...682..." Cam muttered as quietly as possible. 682 heard him though. Now both of them are blushing. 

"Elliot. Truth or dare?" Cam asked. I knew Elliot was going to pick truth. It isn't in his nature to pick dare. 

"Truth..." 

"Why do you kill people when they look at your face?" 

"I-I don't really know... It just happens." 

Cam nodded before Shy asked the stupid question, "...650, truth or dare?"

"Uhh... Oh god, what do I pick? What if they get mad at me... Is there a wrong choice?" 650 started muttering to himself, worried that there's a wrong choice. The wrong choice is playing this game. 

"Dare?"

035 whispered something into my Elliot's ear. I didn't worry. 035 likes Doc. It's kinda obvious who most of us like. 

"I dare you to sit in 173's lap..." 

650 blushed but complied. I groaned this game is stupid. A few rounds have passed. Nothing that interesting has happened. 173 kept babbling on and on about his ships. Then he somehow convinced the majority of us once again to fucking play spin the bottle. I'm pissed. What makes me even angrier is the fact I have to go first. I'm fine with it landing on Elliot but no one else. I sighed and spun the bottle. Damn! It landed on Shy! I went up to him and gave him a kiss. His blush was extremely noticeable due to his skin being paperwhite. I don't think mine was that noticeable, thankfully. 

We've once again finished playing the game. I'm pretty sure this is just going to be a sleepover now. Which isn't good. I wanted some alone time with Elliot and these idiots come to ruin it. Fanfuckingtastic. We started to just chat again. We all talked in different mini-groups. I was just talking to Elliot. And then some people had a great idea. Which is why we're playing seven minutes in heaven now... great. I put in a (Insert whatever you want 106's token to be.) A few people went into the closet before I did. We heard fucking moans when it was 035 and 049's turn. Why? Just why? That's going to scar my entire immortal life. Eventually, it was Shy's turn and he grabbed my token. (I think that its called a token for this game? I've never played spin the bottle or seven minutes in heaven, thankfully.) 

We both walked inside the closet. For the first few seconds, both of us did nothing. "Elliot, I uh... I really like you." I cringed at the thought of him not excepting my confession. 

"I-I, I like you too!" 

I smiled at kissed him gently. The kiss was full of love and he reciprocated the kiss. It made me... happy. 

3rd Pov

The closet door opened on 096 and 106 kissing. 173 was celebrating that his ship came true and all the others, their jaws dropped. 096 broke away from the kiss, noticing the light. He went so red. Lawrence chuckled, sitting back down on the floor. 

650 and 173 went into the closet together. 682 and 079 went into the closet as well. (All the gays are going back to the closet XD) (I have nothing against gays. I write gay fanfic for crying out loud.) (I think I mentioned all scps in the group?)

We all eventually fell asleep. 

Bonus Pov! SCP 173's Pov

I looked around and got out my phone snapping pics of the sleeping couples. They all look so adorable! Lawrence and Elliot are cuddling each other! I may have snapped more than one picture of the two. Pretty sure that I wasn't the only one who confessed in the closet then. I looked down, 650 was sleeping peacefully on my lap. I took a picture of him and set it as my home screen. Heh. A lot of cliche things happened today, huh?