An Eternity (Jack Bright x Immortal! Reader)

(Requested by ZeroSprite)(SCP 963-3 doesn't exist and was made by me.)(I feel like I disappointed on this one.)

Username: (InsertUsernameHere)

Password: ***********

Checking credentials.

Access Granted.

Item #: SCP 963-3

Object Class: Keter/Euclid (Class is still being discussed.)

Special Containment Procedures: SCP 963-3 is to be given to any available host except 05-14's MTF unit and staff. The host is to be locked in a baren cell until 24 hours later when the mind of 05-14 has taken over the body. If the host expires SCP 963-2 is to be carried around by 05-14's MTF unit or any of 05-14's staff. A host should be sought out as soon as possible. The amulet isn't to be removed from the host unless necessary as it kills the host. 05-14 needs a new host every month because hosts die after 1 month of use. 

Description: SCP 963-3 is an amulet similar in looks to 963-1. The only difference between the two is the diamonds surrounding the middle jewel of 963-3 are black diamonds. The middle jewel of 963-3 is a mix of unidentifiable minerals and black onyx. 

SCP 963-3 was made during an experiment with SCP 538, SCP ███, and SCP 963. Research on it was carried out by 05-14; which at the time they were a researcher working for the foundation. They didn't discover anything about 963-3 until ██/██/████. 

SCP 963-3 was activated by 05-14 at ██/██/████. This was known almost immediately due to the nature of SCP 963-1. During the incident in which it was activated, Chaos Insurgency attacked the foundation. Multiple people died during this incident, including 05-14. The death count was ██. 

Due to the creation of SCP 963-3, the amulet does more than just grant 05-14 immortality. It grants the user the ability to use shadows to their advantage. To date, we know these abilities, teleporting through shadows, bending shadows to control them, the ability to conjure shadows, and making shadows come to life. These abilities have downsides, however. Using the shadow abilities excessively has a high-risk factor of killing 05-14. 

SCP 963-3's host grows fangs after 05-14's mind has taken over the host's body. 05-14 confirmed that they come in quickly and painfully. The exact time that it takes the fangs to emerge is █:██. If 05-14 bites someone, the bitten person will eventually turn into shadow spider liquid and break off into smaller shadow spiders that follow the orders of 05-14. These specimens are to be called 538-2. Something strange is people with arachnophobia tend to be scared of 05-14.

Search: 05-14 

Results

05-14 is an 05 council member that goes to different sites to check up on experiments and other things. (This is gonna be kinda lazy for 05-14's file...) Due to this, 05-14 has a bigger and more well-trained MTF unit. SCPs take a liking to her and she will sometimes do interviews with them.

05-14 has the number 14 on their cheek, back, neck, hip, and ankle from incident 05-14-A 

Incident 05-14-A: 05-14 was a test subject for a project called IDT (Inner-dimensional travelers) IDT: 16 subjects were submitted to this project. All but 3 died during different processes of turning into IDTs. 3,14, and 16 all survived however 3 died during their escape. 14, and 16 split up and eventually, 14 became 05-14 due to the number spread everywhere on their body and the fact we already have 05-1 through 13. We still have not been able to locate where IDT took place or who started it. IDT survivers can travel across dimensions, realms, and AUs according to 05-14.