30 Day Contest

(EDIT: (4/23/2020) I'm not going to be doing this all or at least not the entire thing. I forgot how bad I was at timed things and writing a lot every day. It's way to much with the pile of work the teachers give me. And besides, I'm way too busy binge-watching anime.) 

(Note: My challenge writings are all going to be on Tumblr because most of these don't fit in with my SCP Oneshots book. If you haven't seen my Tumblr yet, the last chapter has a link to it in the comments.) 

Hello everyone! Sorry that this isn't a story part but I made a contest that will last quite a bit! Its a mini-contest every day basically. I'll be doing every day (might not do the nsfw days) but you guys don't have to. Feel free to participate in all of them or some of them or none of them. This is just a little fun thing to keep me writing during the quarantine. If you guys want me to continue adding on to this challenge just vote this chapter or comment below about wanting more days to be added in a possible part 2 and I will deliver.

Day 1: Introduction. Tell your readers about this contest. Basically just copy and paste this shit in here. Be sure to give me credit though lol (You can head to my Tumblr to copy and paste it with ctrl c) *This is the step I'm on*

Day 2: Fandom Apocolypse. Its a quarantine. But we gotta make it more dramatic. Pick 14 characters from multiple fandoms and the reader. Its a zombie apocalypse. And there are 14 characters all wondering where the fuck they are and a reader fangirling/fanboying from seeing their favorite characters. But... would they be happy with their zombie apocalypse? Who would die first? Who would be the cliche lovebirds? Who would die defending everyone? Would the reader fall for one of the 14? Who would be the brains of the team? The brawns of the team? The demolition expert? Medic? Weapons expert? The useless fuck of the team? (Would there be a useless fuck?) The cook? Sniper? Mascot? Team leader? Guy who everyone thinks dies but comes back to life? (I'm using the cool aid man as one of my characters and no one is going to try to stop me) 

Day 3: SFW Alphabet (I couldn't find one because I forgot SFW is a thing so I keep searching shit like Dating Alphabet and I was more than halfway done with my own but I found one.) Just google SFW Alphabet Template. Or go to my Tumblr and look at Day 1 for a link. 

Day 4: Tokyo Ghoul Character (Preferably a ghoul) x Blind! reader 

Day 5: Fandom Camp. Like day 2, the fandom camp is a compilation of characters from some of your favorite fandoms and the reader. In this one, it doesn't matter how many characters. What would happen at this weird camp? Who would get into fights? Who would make new friends? Will anyone get together? Who would be the camp counselors? Go crazy with this one. 

Day 6: Crossover. Two fandoms *poof* one fandom. That's right. A crossover. What would be different? What characters would run into each other? Things like that.

Day 7: Tokyo Ghoul 30 Day challenge but it's in one day. Link to the challenge in the Tumblr version of this chapter. 

Day 8: Any anime character x reader

Day 9: Song based oneshot (Also known as a songfic or a oneshot based on a song) (I'll probably use Don't threaten Me With A Good Time.) 

Day 10: SCP x Reader

Day 11: BNHA (My Hero Academia) 30 day challenge in one day (Again, a link will be put in the Tumblr version of this chapter)

Day 12: What are 10 things that make you happy? 

Day 13: Favorite songs? Why? 

Day 14: First love and first kiss (My post for this one will be great... If you guys don't understand just wait for Day 14 and head to my Tumblr.) 

Day 15: Write a oneshot using my two-word prompt: Remember me

Day 16: Top 3 books (Or book series) 

Day 17: Why did you start writing? Why did you continue? What would make you stop? 

Day 18: Fandom x reader (The reader is in the world of said fandom now. What will happen?) 

Day 19: Where do you want to visit? (I can answer that rn. But I'll wait...) (Has to be a real place sorry.) 

Day 20: What world would you like to stay in forever (as an unaging immortal) (I mean like the world that the Hunger Games take place in, the world Tokyo Ghoul takes place in, the world Fairy Tail takes place in. That kind of thing.) What age would you choose to be forever? Would you decide to continue aging for someone ;)

Day 21: Video game character x reader

Day 22: LOTR 30 Day Challenge (Link in the Tumblr version of this chapter.) 

Day 23: What food from a book or anime would you like to eat? 

Day 24: If you could get any weapon from a book, show, anime, etc. what would it be? (Includes kagune cause its used as a weapon most of the time.) 

Day 25: Character that makes you go 'Awwww' 

Day 26: 30-day star wars challenge in one day (Link in Tumblr post.) 

Day 27: NSFW Alphabet (Link in Tumblr post for template) 

Day 28: Fandom Headacnons (or character headcanons.) 

Day 29: Either NSFW headcanons or a full-on smut

Day 30: Show not tell Character x reader (Show their emotions, show the scenery. Stuff like that. Don't tell. Telling is like this: He kissed her. The moon was up. It was noon. Showing is: Little bits of moonlight trickled through the leaves as he grabbed her hand, pulled her closer and their lips slowly connected...) (Make sure not to over do it and make the entire thing a show.)