SCP 049 x Yandere! Reader

(Y/n) Pov

I looked over at him. He's so... perfect. But she's talking to him. She's trying to take Doc away from me. I walked up to Doc, "Hey Doc! What's up!" 

"I'm discussing my cure with Stella."  

I gave him a fake smile and nodded. I didn't like him even mentioning Stella. He is mine. She won't take him from me. I won't let her.

"Cool! I was actually looking for Stella!"  I spoke.

If I can get her to go with me to somewhere private I can get rid of her. Then he would have no choice but to love me. But what if I hurt him by killing Stella? No! No... I can't hurt him. I can't hurt the only life in this dark world. I love him. 

"What do you need me for?" Stella asked, effectively breaking me out of my daydream. 

"I need to talk to you alone." 

She looked at me disgusted, but only for a moment. We both waved goodbye to Doc and started walking down the hall. We went into a room.

"What do you think of Doc?" I asked. I had to know.

"He's so cute. I'm going to confess soon. He will date me! I know he will! I'm too pretty to resist!" She bragged. 

I giggled. Doc is mine. (Doc is me...) She cant have him. I don't like sharing. I started laughing. An insane look was present on my face. She tried to run. Ha! She can't run from me. I put my hands around her throat. It prevented her from breathing in any more oxygen. I gripped her throat tighter. She turned paler and paler. Soon, she passed out. I didn't stop choking her, she needed to be dead. She had to be dead. With her living, she would take Doc from me! No! No! No! I can't have that. I had to have Doc, was-is! my life. Her breathing was slowing down. And then it stopped. She was out of the way. I picked up her body and threw it out the window. Someone else could deal with it. It didn't matter anymore. I will confess my love to him. If he doesn't except... well... I have other methods of getting him to love me~

I walked back into Doc's room. 

"Hey, Doc! I- uh... I need to talk to you about something! It's really important!"

My heart began beating faster. I was scared. What if he didn't accept my love? That would be horrible. My life would be over. 

"Okay, what is it, my dear?" Him calling me 'my dear' made my heart flutter. 

"I-I like you!" I sputtered out, almost instantly regretting it.

I just ruined our friendship. I'm so, so stupid. I should've just kept my mouth shut. I turned around, about to run away from 049. 

"I like you too, my dear." 

My eyes widened in shock. No way. My light loves me? My light actually loves me! He removed his mask (In this his mask and robes are clothing.) and kissed me. The kiss was tender and sweet; I never wanted it to end. Unfortunately, both of us still need to breathe. We pulled away from each other and he just held me close. We swayed from side to side, enjoying each others company. We stopped hugging and he looked down at me. Before chuckling and messing up my hair, "Shorty."

"Hey! You take that back!" I said blushing.

"It's not my fault your giant!" (Can't relate to the reader. I'm tall...)

We laughed and my stomach growled. I looked away, embarrassed. 

"Now of all times?" I muttered silently to myself. 

He chuckled and took my hand. We both started to head to the cafeteria to get whatever food they had. They had 458 there so we both got pizza. We both ate in comfortable silence when Doc broke it, "What happened to Stella? I haven't seen her since you took her away to chat?" 

"I'm not sure. I talked to her about her crush and then I left. I haven't seen her at all since then."

"Ahh, Okay then," Doc said. Yes! He bought it! 

We both started to chat about random things whilst eating. We walked back to his room and I scared a few D-bois on the way there. (Not the D-bois!) Doc just chuckled and kept walking. We went back to his room and we just laid down together in his bed. He was spooning me. We started to watch TV which I was surprised he could even work, he had always been horrible with technology. We watched anime and a few movies and shows before I fell asleep.

3rd Pov

The doctor looked down, seeing (Y/n) sleeping. He didn't move and just laid there. He played with your (Y/h/c) hair until he fell asleep. 

(Done! This was live-streamed over at twitch! Thanks for the request! Bye, Stars!)