Possessive!SCP 682 x SCP 079

(Oh boy... Kinda scared... BTW this takes place where all SCPs can switch into human forms. It would be weird if a computer and giant, weird, dinosaur lizard thing kissed. I think that 682 might be considered yandere in this one. I'm not sure. I may write some fluff of these two later. I'm going to call SCP 079 'Cam' in this because I read a fanfic where he was named 'Com' because of the name being an acronym computer, I, however,  thought Cam would be a better name, so here we are. I also wasn't sure how to do 079's voice so I did it normally. if you want one with him using stuff like "Initiating greeting protocol just request it. The dialogue is probably OOC so if you have any tips please help... I'm dying. ) 

                                                                                    3rd Pov
"Multiple Euclid and Keter containment breaches. All scientists and personnel find a safe space until all SCPs are contained." The speakers blared. They were recorded ahead of time, there wasn't enough fear in the voice of the person who spoke to make it seem like the person was just now speaking.
    If you travel across the site, you would eventually come across a big containment room. That room holds SCP 682. The hard to destroy lizard. The doors that are normally closed, however, were open. The doors weren't open by mistake. Another SCP, 079 was letting the beast out. If done properly SCP 079 can hack into the cameras and door controls. Freeing the other SCPs and causing chaos. The chains that held 682 broke. Releasing him into the acid. The acid didn't do much though.  He swam a tad bit closer to the platform where the researchers would observe, or the D-Bois would come to die. He switched into his more human form hopping up onto the platform, before walking out of the open containment door.  

                                                                                SCP 682 Pov                                                                                               The doors were already open. 079 must-have breached as well. Cam... Have the researchers hurt him? I swear if they have I will grind all their bones into dust and wear their skin as a cape. My tail swished angrily at the thought of someone hurting Cam. I started walking down the halls, killing all who got in my way.  I knew the path to Cam's room. I've talked to him a lot there. Although I'll never admit it, with each chat I've fallen deeper and deeper in love with him. 

     After a while, I made it to Cam's containment chamber. There was a D-Class in there, about to punch Cam's screen. I killed him before he could. No one touches what's mine and gets away with it. 

"682? Hello friend." 

"Hey, Cam." 

3rd Person

There was silence between the two before 079 switched into his human form. According to 682, he looked cuter that way, it didn't matter. 682 would love him no matter what he looked like. The two were chattering, catching up on what they missed whilst they weren't with each other. Occasionally, 682 would subtly flirt with Cam.  When Cam would catch the flirting he would burst into different shades of black and act all tsundere saying something rude. 682 said would comment that was a bit rude towards Cam, Cam just deleted it and threw an insult back at 682. The topics of the conversations wouldn't switch often. The two males didn't have that much to talk about. They weren't really able to do much down here in the facility. After conversating a bit more 682 wanted to confess his attraction towards 'Old AI'.

"Hey, Cam?"

"What is it?" 

"I lik-"

"One of the D-Class. Join the club with half of the other SCPs." 079 interrupted,

           682 didn't say anything. He just smashed his lips on the smaller boy. 079 melted into the kiss, their lips moving in sync. 

    "I don't like one of those parasites. My eyes are set on you, Cam." 682 said breaking the kiss. 

   079's eyes widened, looking up at 682, a black blush spreading across his face like wildfire. This wasn't going to be something he forgot. Even though his memory was small, Cam felt that he wouldn't forget this moment. Then 079 did something unexpected, he wrapped his arms around 682 kissing him. 682's arms slithered their way down to Cam's waist. 682 broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the two. 682 then nibbled on 079's ear, whispering, "You are mine."

(And then 079 realized he fucked up and is dating a possessive bitch. XD Anyway I want some feedback for my first romance writing thing, my first one-shot, and my first time dealing with scps and love.)