SCP 106 x Murderer! Reader Part 2

(x readers will now have she/her pronouns due to the fact most of my readers are female. The rest have their gender hidden.)

SCP 106 Pov

(Y/n) is a bitch. I can stand her but she's a bitch, nonetheless. But 173 pushing us together was unacceptable. Next time I see the stupid, fucking statue, I'm going to disintegrate him. He made us kiss! I don't like her! Not one bit! Sure I wouldn't mind if she liked me back... Wait! No! I hate her! Humans are disgusting. Especially D-Classes. Shes a D-Class. Who knows why she is here. I looked up and saw a male D-Class was there. I grinned sadistically. He looked so scared. Fear. I love it. I walked up to him, stealing him away from this world. Bringing him into my pocket-dimension. I don't know where he was in my dimension. That's what made the game fun. I get to chase them and I don't know where they were from the beginning. I started going through walls, looking for the pathetic human.  I heard crying and followed it. My smile growing. (Jeff the killer?) I found him. He was shaking in a corner, heaving for breath. Hah! Look, the dumbass pissed his pants. I caressed his cheek. He screamed in pain, while his cheek began to dissolve. I touched his stomach area as well. The stomach will dissolve and the acids will burn his body from the inside. My black, corrosive, goop will continue melting him. I don't have to do anything now. I can just sit back, relax, and listen to the sounds of his screams.

(Y/n) Pov

A guard dragged me out of my cell heading towards- Uh... I have no fucking clue where we're going. Nor do I care. An SCP label thing had 173 written on it. Which scp was 173 again? Oh yeah. The fucking statue. He or they made me kiss 106! I don't like them. I don't like 106 or 173. They both can go fuck themselves. He made me kiss 106... I can't get that damned kiss off my mind. I don't like him! Huh? Oh. The bitch-ass scientist was talking. "What did you say?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was dumb and just motioned to the guards. They then threw me into 173 containment cell. I landed on my face. That fucking hurt. I slowly got up, glaring at 173. "What the hell was that about yesterday? At least I think it was yesterday..." I spoke. 

He smirked before asking a question, "What do you think about 106?" 

What do I think about 106? He's okay, I guess. Kinda cute when not covered in barbeque sauce. Wait no! I don't like him. Although I think he would look sexy as fuck murdering someone. 173's smirk seemed to grow wider. Did I say that out loud? How much of that? ( (Y/n) is like oh god, oh fuck right now.) Am I still talking out loud?

"Yes. Yes, you are." 173 said, 

"I don't like him! He's a bitch!" I said. 

"Sure you don't. And I'm not a statue. You two would be cute together." He spoke.

The guards came in dragging me away. I started to be rude and make snarky comments towards them. One of them got sick of my comments and decided to shoot me. Fun. A voice boomed out, "All personnel please get to a safe space. There have been multiple Keter and Euclid breaches once again." 

I sighed. Not this bullshit again. I turned to the guards, yanking the gun out of one of their hands and knocking the other one out with it. I grabbed a scalpel and stabbed it in the awake guard's ankle, slowly dragging it up. I stopped where he thigh and stomach meet. I did the same to his other leg. His screams were loud and beautiful. Music to my ears. I used the scalpel to cut a square into his leg before I ripped the skin off from the square. Shoving it into my mouth, snacking on it. "Ahh, finally good food," I said. 

It had been so long since I had really good food. His flesh was delicious. I wonder what his heart will taste like. I started to rip more and more flesh off his legs and stomach, eating it all. I finally got bored. He passed out a while ago. I ripped out his heart and started to eat it. A voice said something, "That was sexy." I looked up the owner was barbeque sauce man who wasn't in his barbeque sauce form. He held a flirtatious smirk on his face. I looked up at him before deciding to flirt back with Lawrence. It became a flirt-off. Both of us trying to outdo the other. I'm going to win, of course. (TiMe To LoOk Up FlIrTy/ChEeSy PiCkUp LiNeS) 

"I know you're busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?"

"Are you cake? Cause I want a piece of that." (Only the cringiest of the cringy.)

"My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?" (God please forgive me.)

"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you."

"I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look." (None of these are mine, thankfully.) 

Somehow, the pickup lines got me pinned against a wall, in a heated make-out session. Not gonna complain though. Lawrence is a good kisser. I just hope things escalate.

(Yeah... God, please forgive me. I'm gonna go bath in holy water now. I mean at least it wasn't a lemon.)