!IMPORTANT! Please Vote (In the chapter. Just comment something idk) :D

Hello children. As some/most/all of you know, this was my first time writing a oneshot book and I would like to think that you can see at least a little improvement. Anyway, some- *ahem* most of the chapters at the beginning of the book are terrible. Including the request page. I learned new things. What I liked for the requester to give me and what I did not like. How to prevent a long, long span of writer's block, not overworking yourself (even though I still do...), and not taking every single little request asked of me. 

So, I have called you all here to take a vote of what should be my next move. I also called you all here for a question. 

Question: How many of you are Lord of The Rings/ The Hobbit fans? (This question will help me decide to whether or not make LOTR/TH books) (Please answer this question) 

Vote: (Feel free to vote multiple times. Not in the same category and not in categories that contradict each other.) 

Make a new volume of SCP Oneshots and revamp everything (All requests I did not do in this book will have to re-request in the next book) (This book will be marked as completed) 

Make a general oneshot book (This could have negative effects on how many people see my story) 

Drop the SCP oneshots and release new oneshot books for different fandoms

DDLC Oneshots

LOTR/TH Oneshots

FNaF Oneshots

Continue this book

Fairy Tail Oneshots

BNHA (My Hero Academia) Oneshots

Other