SCP 106 x Murderer! Reader

(This was requested by EeveeIsAwesome23. The reader is a D- Class cause she/he got caught. 106 is gonna be called Lawrence because of Radical Larry and Lawrence is like Larry but sounds better. This doesn't really have any romance so if any of you want part 2 just request it. I was listening to the song up above while writing this. It's called Amydala's Ragdoll by Ghost and Friends.)

3rd Pov (Ah yes, let us start with another containment breach.)

(Y/N) is a murderer. She/he is quite good at it too. She/he managed to have over 250 kills. She/he got caught, however, and was put on death row. The foundation had taken her in as a D-Class. She has somehow survived encounters with dangerous SCPs. 

    " All personnel, please stay calm. Multiple Euclid and Keter classes have escaped containment. Get to the nearest safe zones as soon as possible. The SCPs will be re-contained shortly."  The speakers in the hallway all rang out. 

    The doors opened. Every single one of them. Including (Y/N)'s door. She/he giggled insanely. She had a chance to escape and kill all the other annoying D-Classes. They should've just stayed out of her way. 

(Y/N)'s Pov

I started skipping down the halls. (Toga is that you?) I was looking for D-123120940 (totally didn't just put a few random numbers in by hitting my keyboard) he is a bitch. He thought he could get away with saying that I probably didn't kill anyone. No. He won't get away with it. I'm going to prove it to him. I went into the next room. Oh, look! It's the stupid ass bitch who thinks that I don't kill.  I giggled lightly, alerting him of my presence. Aww... Look he's the jumpy type! He tried and failed to run from me. I had kicked him down, keeping my foot on his back. I had grabbed a dead guard's gun on the way over. I shot D-123120940 in the chest, the heart, and head. I searched his body for any valuables. He had a knife. Don't know how we got it, nor do I care. All I know is that finders keepers, it's mine now. I giggled softly (You know like the giggle Ayano does.) I started walking down the halls, avoiding SCPs and killing anyone who dares cross my path. 

  I was looking for the exit when this weird, old ass barbeque sauce man came out of the floor. And damn, he got barbeque sauce on the floor. so I did what any logical person would have done in my situation. " Oi! Why the hell are you wasting barbeque sauce?" 

 He looked at me strangely. Like a What the fuck is wrong with you, look. He also seemed curious. As to what I had no fucking clue. I didn't care either though. He reached his arm out. "Oh hell no! Get your stupid ass barbeque sauce-covered hand away from me!" I screeched. This bitch better keep his arm away from me. I don't wanna end up like the barbeque sauce-covered floor. 

"Who... the... fuck... are... you?" He spoke

I started to laugh. "You can talk!" I said breaking down into insane laughter. He looked at me rolling his eyes (106 has eyes, right?). 

"Of course I can talk you stupid bitch." He spoke

Oh hell no! I call people stupid bitches. That's my job! "Excuse me, bitch! That's my job!"

3rd Pov

Lawrence and (Y/N) had started arguing back and forth. (Y/N) had made fun of his barbeque body so much that Lawrence had switched to his non-barbeque body. (Y/N) was surprised but continued arguing with 106. 173 managed to get behind 106 shoving him towards (Y/N). The twos lips locked for a moment before they backed away. "What the fuck?" (Y/N) said to 173. 

The trio heard footsteps running through the hallway, (Y/N) knew that whoever it was wouldn't like her/him very much so she made a break for it back to her cell. Maybe she would meet Lawernce again. He wasn't that annoying like most people. Or maybe she would avoid him for the rest of her life, who knows how long that would be with the tests the foundation forces the D-Classes to do.

(Done! EeveeIsAwesome23 If this story isn't to your liking I will redo it. That goes for anyone who requests a story btw.)