SCP 173 x Yandere! Reader

(This is an unfinished draft of some of my earlier writing. I tried to do a yandere reader. This was before I really discovered that I hate writing yandere oneshots. Its also before I knew what I wanted SCP 173's personality to be. But I thought I would release it anyway.)

(I'm bored and felt like doing this so here we are. Human form au. The reader is female because most of my readers are female and the rest their gender is hidden.)

(Y/N)'s Pov

The foundation decided to try something new. They thought it was a good idea to allow chosen D-Class and SCPs to roam the halls. What a stupid idea. Do they really think that we aren't going to try to escape or kill someone? Whatever. My cell door opened, and I stepped out. I started aimlessly wandering the halls until I came across him. He's perfect. Just so utterly perfect. 

I have heard of him before. SCP 179? No... SCP 173! Yes! That's his name. Huh? Who's that? They're to close to him. Get away from him! He is mine! How dare she try to take him from me! No one can take him from me! I walked up to the two, "Hey! How are you two?" I asked. If I can get them both to have lunch with me I can poison whatever the fuck her name is, and I get to spend more time with 173! It's a win-win situation. 

3rd Pov

The trio continued to talk. (Y/N) learned the bitch's name but didn't really care. They all agreed to have lunch together, as well. Things are going great for (Y/N)! She like anyone else had access to the coffee machine scp. She got poison from it. She transferred it to a little vial she had found. She walked back to the cafeteria grabbing food for herself, the bitch, and the love of her life. She poured the poison into the bitch's food. 173 and the bitch walked up. (Y/N) gave them a smile giving them their food. 173 and (Y/N) conversed together, talking about some of their past and few other things. 173 would make flirty comments regularly.