SCP 076 x Child! Reader

(This is only when they meet for the first and second time. Its kinda gonna be an ongoing scenario thing I do. If you guys want me to make an scp scenario book I will. (Y/n) is a researcher because she's really, really smart for an 8-year-old. She only works with specs that aren't dangerous. I don't know why I keep doing child! readers XD. They are actually really fun to do.)

(Y/n)'s Pov 

I walked down the hallway towards scp 076's containment cell. The 05 council wants to see what I can do with him. Pretty sure they want to kill me. I swept my keycard going through the door to his cell. He looked up, "What the fuck do you want?" 

"The 05 council wants me to talk to you! Do you wanna talk about anything?" 

"No. Now leave me alone." 

Huh! I'm not dead! He hasn't killed me yet! Kinda surprising. 

"Oh come on! I'm bored and I'm not being let out for another hour." 

"...fine..." He muttered.

"Okay... Uhh... What's your favorite color? Mine is (Y/f/c)!" (Mine is pink or blue)

"Red. Red is my favorite color."

"Cool! Hmm... What are your parents like? Do you even have parents? I don't really remember mine. They abandoned me here at a young age."

"I don't remember my parents. For all I know, I don't have parents." (We don't know much about Able's past so...)

Able and I chatted for a while. I lost track of time. We actually have a lot in common. He kinda feels like an older brother already. 

"Dr. (Y/N), please exit 076's containment chamber."

Able looked like he wanted to object but he didn't. I walked to the door. I stopped right in front of it, running back to Able hugging him. (Why do I want fanart of this?) I then walked out the door.

3rd Pov.

Able was surprised, to say the least. A human hadn't hugged him in years. Let alone a child. He had made his decision. (Y/n) is his little sister. She doesn't have a choice. 

It had been a week since the two met and Able was getting aggressive because he hadn't seen his little 'sister' in forever. (Y/n) was sad and one of the higher-ranked researchers told her to go to 999. 

The researchers who watched Able and (Y/n)'s meeting saw how docile Able was around (Y/n) and how happy (Y/n) was during the interaction. They decided to have them meet for another hour.  (I accidentally closed this tab and got really scared that I had lost my work.)

(Y/n)'s Pov

I get to see Able again! Yay! I like Able he's nice to me most of the time! I continued to skip down the halls of the foundation, a huge smile present on my face. After a while of walking, I finally approached Able's door and opened it. He ran to me picking me up, hugging me, and twirling me around with a smile on his face. His collar than beeped. He backed up away from me with his hands up. The collar stopped beeping. 

"Whats the collar for Oniisan?"

He looked at me surprised, for a moment. "It's an explosive collar." 

"Wait... I'm so, so sorry I didn't mean to call you Oniisan. I just did I'm sorry." I muttered quickly, embarrassed. 

He laughed, messing up my hair. He said it was okay. I smiled. We began discussing random things again when a loud roar shook the building. 

"Stupid overgrown lizard," Able muttered. 

"All personnel please get to the nearest safe place in the foundation or evacuate. SCP 682 has breached containment." 

I looked at Able for guidance, I was scared. 

"SCP 096 has breached containment."

Able looked towards the observation window. The researchers had left us behind. Able picked me up, taking me towards his box. The door of the box closed itself. 

"We'll stay here until the breach is over," He spoke softly.

"SCP 173 has breached containment." The speaker was now muffled but I could still hear it. 

Able and I started to chat again. When he's with me I feel safer. 

"SCP 049 has breached containment."

I knew none of the SCPs could reach us in his box. 

"SCP 035 has breached containment." 

Able looked at me, giving me a comforting smile. 

"SCP 1000 has breached containment."

I didn't need his smile but it made me feel better.

"SCP 106 has breached containment."

I shivered. 106 was scary. I knew Able would protect me from him, though. 

"SCP 079 has breached containment."

"How the fuck can a computer breach containment?" Able questioned.

I giggled and we started to make fun of and joke about other SCPs. 

"SCP 610 has breached containment."

We continued to tell jokes to one another. 

"SCP 939 has breached containment."

"The naked dogs have breached containment," I spoke.

The speaker stop talking. Either no more SCPs escaped or something or someone broke the speaker. Able and I didn't care. We were safe in his stone box. I yawned, everything that has been happening has made me really tired. I eventually fell asleep on Able's lap. 

"Good-night little sis," He spoke softly. I barely heard it. 

(Hey guys! I have a few questions.

1. Do you guys want an SCP scenario book? It won't be limited to just boyfriend scenarios.

2. Do you guys want a one-shot book for any other fandoms? You can request any fandom but I might say no if I'm not familiar with it. Some fandoms I am in are FNAF, BNHA (My Hero Academia), Fairy Tail, and  South Park. Those are the only fandoms I can list off the top of my head but I'll keep an open mind to anything.

3. What should I call my followers? The winner will get a one-shot and two scenarios of their choice! (All three are scp related, however.)

4. Any requests? I have a three day weekend so if any of you have requests, comment them down below! (Or wherever you comment them XD) 

That's it! Thank you guys for all the love and support you've given me and my books.)